Warcraft 3

Lucandrake

Anybody want to play?

It'll be on Hamachi, and idea's for maps are welcomed, generally approve of WoW instance resembling maps where we have to work as a team to beat it :). Any other gimmick maps are welcomed (tower defense and all that).

• 6 months later...

I posted this in November, when I still had internet :lol:. At the moment even if I had internet I wouldn't have time to play beyond an hour or two a day (the amount of time it takes to set up and such).

You guys can play together though :).

• 11 months later...

Looks pretty interesting. I played this game for about a billion hours online, and I never played a one on one map, and I never played a ladder game. 8 player random match was awesome. Also, I tried the stupid RPG mod of war3 that SoO got me to play post coitus and I hated it.

• 3 months later...

The graphics are good, there is no doubt that, but the movements are slow and the game device is not ended so quickly. Often I find myself has nothing to do but watch my units is a bad sign. units are difficult to control and try to micro-enterprises usually ends in you losing your device. I also think that the concept of what kind of hero kills the game.