I just voted!

iq_132

I'm fuking amazed at the amount of old dumb asses down here voting McCain for the sole fact that he's white and Black's black.

My own father has been doing nothing but laughing at the idea of a black man sitting down in the "new aged throne".

Racist ass town yo, you would think a place as multi-cultural as Miami would've learned to mature by being surrounded by all of the world. I feel depressed living in this town now...

did you vote?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fuking amazed at the amount of old dumb asses down here voting McCain for the sole fact that he's white and Black's black.

My own father has been doing nothing but laughing at the idea of a black man sitting down in the "new aged throne".

Racist ass town yo, you would think a place as multi-cultural as Miami would've learned to mature by being surrounded by all of the world. I feel depressed living in this town now...

did you vote?

I'll go ahead and stop talking now considering I didn't even though I am now eligible TOO vote....

I was in and out

I had in-n-out burger the other day and it was pretty good. The chocolate shake was bullshit though.

totally offtopic....

oh yeah obama won

Dude... you can't order off the menu!

And yeah!! Landslide!

I was in and out

I had in-n-out burger the other day and it was pretty good. The chocolate shake was bullshit though.

totally offtopic....

oh yeah obama won

there's in-n-out in Louisiana?

I went to San Francisco for a conference this past weekend. It was out of my way but I made sure I went to In-n-out.