Fallout 3 anyone?

emsley

Is 110% Chameleon good? Does it stack up too if i have few items with Chameleon? I currently have 35%

Enchant rings, necklaces, to bring to over 100%, 105% will do. Then you will be totally undetectable. You can then forget about any armour at all to maximise spell effectiveness and speed. Beware though as it does remove any challenge at all.

In oblivion, nothing is supposed to factor in over 100.

Agility and Athletics can both be temporarily raised to 255 with spells and potions.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, you are terrible at posting counter retorts, so just do us all a favor and stop posting anything at all on this board. I'm surprised you've survived this long, so go on already, leave. Nobody wants your garbage whimsical non-sense anymore and it's gotten stale for me to admit it.

Get off my internet you drunken, delusional halfwit of a public servant.

My point has been proven.

I've been playing this for a bit now, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't yet.

Anyone who has, I got my power armor training and went right back to the Jefferson Memorial and took a couple sets of armor off the Enclave I killed there prior. Repaired a set of those and went outside and walked right up to 3 Enclave soldiers said "Hi" (They don't know you're not one of them) and then proceeded to blow their faces off and take their armor to repair mine to 100% (I maxed my repair out as early as I could).

Sweet!

fat people at the mall getting cold stone and ed hardy hats?

My turn my turn!!!

Um, A kid crys as the fallout 3 dude rides of into the sunset and the kid runs after him going "I love you dad!" :)

My point has been proven.

"Ba, ba, ba, ba" said the stupid sheep :) Keep going you half-assed troll.

I only got one real question for you though. Who's review did you copy and paste?

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get to Rivet City.