Fallout 3 anyone?

emsley

Get the god damn game and don't listen to these morons complaining about "Bethesda used a wrong shade of brown thus making this game utterly useless" kinda craptacular arguements.

I swear to god some of y'all would complain about one hair strand on a character model if given the opportunity.

I enjoy the game, but the writing is terrible, I like how the world is visually represented, now if they writing was up to par as the originals, then we got our selves a winner. It's the most common complaint amongest the fanboys who give FO3 a chance. We're OK that the game isn't turn based, OK that we can kill kids, OK that it's FPSRPG. But we can't get over how terrible the writing is.

Post something constructive for a change and not just these "NO U" posts.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Morrowind but hated Oblivion. I only played Fallout 2 but absolutely loved it. (played it for the first time like 6 months ago) now I am going to get this game regardless... but I wonder... will I be driving to Bethesda with a Super Sledge sitting in the back seat?

Im pretty used to being disappointed with games. I have yet to see the perfect game, but honestly... the further we get the lamer the games become. It takes alot of time to work out a game... and they have deadlines and promises to keep, share holders to appease. So even if they got the perfect writing, ai etc... would they have the time?

I am getting sick... of expecting sh!t games. I know it's opinion... but camon... excite me damnit!

You're not a fanboy so give it up.

Right. You just own it because it says "Fallout" on the cover, same reason I own it. For the name on the cover, everything else is secondary (with the exception of the Bobble head, that thing is AWESOME). Just happy that it even has a "3" in the title. Have you even played Tactics? Or even the abysmal Brotherhood of Steel game? Do you even bother to even read? It's terrible writing plain and simple. Now shut up and play your goddamn game and let everyone else talk.

You're not a fanboy so give it up.

Right. You just own it because it says "Fallout" on the cover, same reason I own it. For the name on the cover, everything else is secondary (with the exception of the Bobble head, that thing is AWESOME). Just happy that it even has a "3" in the title. Have you even played Tactics? Or even the abysmal Brotherhood of Steel game? Do you even bother to even read? It's terrible writing plain and simple. Now shut up and play your goddamn game and let everyone else talk.

Do you even know what pubic hair looks like? No wait, rephrase. Have you even seen pubic hair grow on ya?

Do you even know what pubic hair looks like? No wait, rephrase. Have you even seen pubic hair grow on ya?

Please, you are terrible at posting counter retorts, so just do us all a favor and stop posting anything at all on this board. I'm surprised you've survived this long, so go on already, leave. Nobody wants your garbage whimsical non-sense anymore and it's gotten stale for me to admit it.

Get off my internet you drunken, delusional halfwit of a public servant.

I'm seriously thinking of buying the Prima Guide for this as it's pretty hard to find any decent source of info for it yet. I guess I was spoilt with the wealth of Oblivion info since I didn't get the game until months after release. I want my 110% Chameleon back to ruin the game! :clapping: