I hear a pulse!

Alpha

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have been very busy. Work is going great! But I am still working on organizing all my belongings. (I just moved... again) I am now going to a wellness chiropractor and starting to work out... I will soon be training again (MMA) and taking up yoga and Tai Chi...

I gotta go again.... I am quite busy.... later all

College is eating up my life which isn't a bad thing per se. Usually I find time to check on what's new here and there.

I still see you online on Live a lot :(

I have 3 other housemates living in the apartment and we share the same xbox and live account. Most of the time it's my other roommates trying to get a game of cod4 before studying again.

Still here, but been busy trying to get Donkey Kong II (d2k) working in misfitmame.

Finally fixed it yesterday, should be released later this week.

Sounds cool. :)

For me, MuNES (my NES emulator in 64KB) is being a pain to work with. In the most recent code revision, managed to increase accuracy without affecting speed (sprite limits are now adhered to, as well as resolution fixes). Unfortunately, that resulted in several unexpected things breaking. :( So now I have to work out the glitchiness in some games. Then VBA-M needs some loving, although I no longer have MSVC2008 so......

Plus, I need to research more into copy protections like Armadillo and Themida (used on some versions of Prey). Yeah, cracking is something I've been really getting into.