new dash leaked.

Inky

Where can I get this update? My Gold expired and I have no intention to renew until I move house.

It should be easy enough to get. Make sure it is the newer leaked version. There was one leaked weeks ago that wasn't quite complete. This one is around 7.5MB or so. PM me later if you can't get it and we can sort something out.

seems like everything is on the friggin internet these days, I can wait but i havent been keeping up with the nxe so it seems that we will have to update this anyways, correct?

You should have already gotten an update to prepare for this one but I don't think it is mandatory, I think they just assume that everyone will want to update anyway. It makes sense, I can't see any advantage of the old dash over this new one.

thats awsome! so is the installing games option only for those with modded 360s or is this an option we all get now? also can anyone confirm being able to save videos and mp3s to your 360 hdd now with this update?

Hell, Iv havnt even connected my 360 to the internet since Iv bought it, NO gold so am I gonna be able to get this new leaked dash I might give it a try today can someone help me get it whatd I need to do. Expl*Thanks in advance!.................GAMER OUT!

I must say Kudos to Microsoft on this New Dashboard.

Nice interface, HDD installation is a woot! Have installed GTAIV, MC:LA and Oblivion, each not taking longer than 5-6 minutes, each taking up 6-7GB of space. MC:LA benefit the most with no pop-up, no more driving on a grey sea while waiting for the roads to load etc. Same goes for GTAIV with no pop-ups noticeable, game load faster. Oblivion still have some loading but saving is definitely faster now and the game run smoother.

Woot, installed with MasterPhW's help. Love the looks and definetly love the HDD installation option. Busy installing games now :)

It's nice that you get it working. And like I told you, it's much better than before. But no Live till the 19th November, but I haven't live, so it's not a big problem on my hand.

The Avatar creation is only online, that means you have a black Avatar on you profilke, but the other stuff is working flawlessly. Like the installation.

Edited by MasterPhW

Installed SCIV yesterday. Loading is much, much faster especially when the game loading multiple characters. No more long wait.

When I get my hands on Smackdown 2009, will try it as the series is notorious for their long loading time :)

For now, very happy with the HDD installation. I think i mention this 3 times in the thread already! OMG!

anyone mind posting some pics of the new dash?

there are pix and videos all over the internet, just google NXE.