Can anybody help me with Marvel Vs Capcom 2?

So, I've been using NullDC 1.6 for a while now, and it's awesome. The first game that I obtained for it was Marvel Vs Capcom 2. The emulation was perfect.

Now, all of a sudden, the sound in the game has been acting up, in a very strange way. In places (in the stages), the character's sound just randomly gets really quiet or dissapears alltogether. This never originally happened, which means I must of done something. I've tried replacing the bios and the emulator, but no change.

What should I do?

So, I've been using NullDC 1.6 for a while now, and it's awesome. The first game that I obtained for it was Marvel Vs Capcom 2. The emulation was perfect.

Now, all of a sudden, the sound in the game has been acting up, in a very strange way. In places (in the stages), the character's sound just randomly gets really quiet or dissapears alltogether. This never originally happened, which means I must of done something. I've tried replacing the bios and the emulator, but no change.

What should I do?

Try an older build with the bios files that you already have. MvC2 works with all the builds that I have tried so far.