FBA-XXX Pro 1.29 Beta (aka project "Blue Balls")

What about post immediatly the beta, as i will probably not work on it for a while? I just need to clean up a bit the source code and then post it ;)

Let me know if that's cool :P:unsure:

yeah thats cool,whats the latest you have done kenshiro?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mode guy at work on sunday morning :ph34r: ON] So it's ok, i gonna post the beta as soon as possible (source only of course, for binairies we will see how share it).

I'll try to post it tomorrow, it depends on the time needed to clean up the source (few things to do)

Moooooooooooooo!

[mode guy at work on sunday morning :ph34r: OFF]

Edit: how you can send binairies to Xbins? I have to blow up someone? lol

Edited by - kenshiro -

[mode guy at work on sunday morning :ph34r: ON] So it's ok, i gonna post the beta as soon as possible (source only of course, for binairies we will see how share it).

I'll try to post it tomorrow, it depends on the time needed to clean up the source (few things to do)

Moooooooooooooo!

[mode guy at work on sunday morning :banghead: OFF]

Edit: how you can send binairies to Xbins? I have to blow up someone? lol

Me or someone else could send the binaries in a well know torrent site :banghead: "xbox-sky"... would be faster and easier this way to share your so awaited emu :ph34r:

Me or someone else could send the binaries in a well know torrent site :ph34r: "xbox-sky"... would be faster and easier this way to share your so awaited emu :ph34r:

Xbox-Sky is a private tracker limited to it's members. Xbins is publically available to anyone with an IRC/FTP client. I fail to see how it would be 'faster and easier'. This deserves it's place at Xbins anyhow.

Me or someone else could send the binaries in a well know torrent site :ph34r: "xbox-sky"... would be faster and easier this way to share your so awaited emu :ph34r:

Xbox-Sky is a private tracker limited to it's members. Xbins is publically available to anyone with an IRC/FTP client. I fail to see how it would be 'faster and easier'. This deserves it's place at Xbins anyhow.

Yes I agree about release in xbins or any other way, but lets just help Kenshiro about how upload his binaries... :banghead: