RessurectionXtras (Work in Progress, Tons Already Done)

ressurectionx

Well good luck to ya man. If you stick with it and actually make it to the end like waal has done with the Amiga, I'll gladly add any work you've done to the Xtras packs.

I just don't have the patience to configure games I never knew what the controls were like in the first place, and after about 4 years I think I've nearly taken this collection as far as I can take it.

~Rx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... what does 1emu think of my box for the Steven Seagal SNES prototype?

thefinaloption.png

Nothing but love for my boy Steven. Dude was in a coma once for 7 years, woke up, and made bodies hit the floor. One for every minute he was in that coma. All while finding the time to have his way with Kelly LeBrock. And I mean the Kelly LeBrock from Weird Science, not the beast from Celebrity Fit Club.

I mean, the man is Hard to Kill. He was Half Past Dead, but now he's Out For A Kill himself. He's Above the Law and now he's Out for Justice.... Urban Justice. The man doesn't even flinch knowing he's On Deadly Ground, in The Belly of the Beast. He's one tough son of a bitch, and anyone else who suffered the attack that left those Exit Wounds would probably have a bum Ticker. He's a one man Attack Force on a Filght of Fury, and God have mercy on The Foreigner when The Shadow Man makes an Executive Decision to strap him to a chair and make him watch The Onion Movie. Waterboarding ain't got nothing on The Glimmer Man.

When your way of life is Under Siege, Submerged, Pistol Whipped and Under Seige 2: Dark Territory, and there's no one left to turn to.....

Steven Seagal is.....

THE FINAL OPTION

Nothing but love for my boy Steven. Dude was in a coma once for 7 years, woke up, and made bodies hit the floor. One for every minute he was in that coma. All while finding the time to have his way with Kelly LeBrock. And I mean the Kelly LeBrock from Weird Science, not the beast from Celebrity Fit Club.

I mean, the man is Hard to Kill. He was Half Past Dead, but now he's Out For A Kill himself. He's Above the Law and now he's Out for Justice.... Urban Justice. The man doesn't even flinch knowing he's On Deadly Ground, in The Belly of the Beast. He's one tough son of a bitch, and anyone else who suffered the attack that left those Exit Wounds would probably have a bum Ticker. He's a one man Attack Force on a Filght of Fury, and God have mercy on The Foreigner when The Shadow Man makes an Executive Decision to strap him to a chair and make him watch The Onion Movie. Waterboarding ain't got nothing on The Glimmer Man.

When your way of life is Under Siege, Submerged, Pistol Whipped and Under Seige 2: Dark Territory, and there's no one left to turn to.....

Steven Seagal is.....

THE FINAL OPTION

:thumbsup1:

• 4 weeks later...

RessurectionXtras SNES Artwork Teaser

Includes boxart, title shots and action shots for 1,129 SNES games as well as many of the carts. All games have boxart representation thanks to Gille's Generic Boxarts.

File Includes:

1) Screenshots folder for SNES, which includes everthing mentioned above.

2) Datfiles to use with Romcenter to rename your roms so they work with the artwork.

3) .CUT files for command line launching of all 1,129 included SNES titles (you must have files in the exact same place that I do for these to work)

Also included is an instructions file which should make it clear what you need to do to get these to work.

Enjoy,

~Rx

EDIT:

You can use this script, http://www.mediafire.com/?jydngykgqgd, to convert the files to a ZSNESXBox friendly format.

Edited by ressurectionx

Hi ressurectionx,

I want to make some videos for Coinops Showcase.I have xmvconverter, but, what is the previous step? I mean, how do you capture videos from Mame?

I tried with a Mame version who record as .AVI, but the quality is rubbish.I also tried with FRAPS, but the video and sound is horrible.

What software do you use?

Hi ressurectionx,

I want to make some videos for Coinops Showcase.I have xmvconverter, but, what is the previous step? I mean, how do you capture videos from Mame?

I tried with a Mame version who record as .AVI, but the quality is rubbish.I also tried with FRAPS, but the video and sound is horrible.

What software do you use?

I actually don't make any videos myself except for the really crappy systems nobody cares about like Supervision and Chip8. My computer is old and slow and I use desktop capture, so any systems more advanced than that look horrible for me as well.

I would suggest posting that question in the forum with a new thread on here as well as at the site my main thread is on. I'm sure somebody who knows will be able to help.

Let me know if you get it working. I may need some videos made myself. :thumbsup1: