RessurectionXtras (Work in Progress, Tons Already Done)

ressurectionx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh... gotcha....

I just don't know what you're referring to then. I already drank away the memory of my long post and my conscious stream of thought.

lol. Just warming the old brain up then.

Gameboy synopsis, testing and artwork and videos about 98% complete.

Gameboy Color testing and artwork about 90% complete, while the synopsis is finished through the letter R. We need about 50 more videos.

All that's left is Gameboy Advance. I'm going to work on testing, artwork and synopsis.

Is anyone interested in making some of the missing videos?

I'd like to get the Gameboy Xtras out in Feb or March with the huge Xtras update.

Thanks,

~Rx

EDIT: There's about 200 or 300 Gameboy Advance videos that still need to be made.

Edited by ressurectionx

Just curious are the emus going to be released with the xtras along with them? cause whats the point of having this stuff if we cant use it...none the less you guys are doing a fantastic job..

Good question and good point.

I think the team has some deciding to do before this all comes out. It's amazing to me that I might actually be done with my end first. I've really stepped up production on my end.

Unfortunately, I know very little about coding. Probably not enough even to help madmab out. Sure wish we had somebody around with the skills to help him out. I know he's a lot more busy than I am.

~Rx

Just curious are the emus going to be released with the xtras along with them? cause whats the point of having this stuff if we cant use it...none the less you guys are doing a fantastic job..

Your patience "will" be rewarded.