RessurectionXtras (Work in Progress, Tons Already Done)

ressurectionx

I know some of you go by different names here and already know about this, but I figured I'd share here as well. Tons of work put into this so far and hoping for more help as I keep up on it. Let's work together and get the Box doing all that it was meant to do when it was born..... :rolleyes:

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/10/5...y5m_3587863.jpg

All the details are there. If you have any questions or would like to help, I'd prefer if you posted there. I haven't been here for a few months at least, so I might not get to you right away if you post in this thread. Either way it's cool. Everything's eventual. I'll get to you either way.

Regards,

~Rx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem... :thumbsup1:

I didn't know anything about it until NES added it to his ZSNESXBox about 3 months ago. Now I have about 3,000 vids so far and they're great. (Got tons just waiting for an emu release that supports them) And the "dual preview" emus and skins that are starting to come out are great. So far, we have video previews on SNES, Turbo Grafx 16, NES and Atari LYNX. Lots of exciting work going on now and a lot of help needed. Check out the link for more info.

Later,

~Rx

Thanks dr99. Me too. Happy to share it with everyone. It's impossible to find a good XBox set where all the names are under 43 characters. Hope it saves you a lot of time so you can do other things instead of spending all your time doing this.

Enjoy....

besides those systems listed does neogenesis support vid previews to?

i visited the usual places and noticed alot of the emulators had new versions out.

There's not a neogenesis with vid support yet. It's coming though. check out the XPORT section in the other forum.

~Rx

There's not a neogenesis with vid support yet. It's coming though. check out the XPORT section in the other forum.

Sure there is. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=657322

I released it 3 months ago.

My bad.....

I've been testing so much, I forgot which emus you made it for already. :P

Whats happening about video support in mame nes6502? :shootem:

I'm wondering that too man. I got 4 DVDs worth of MAME previews waiting to be released to the wild. :huh:

Edited by ressurectionx

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody. We've completed the NES Xtras (well... the videos and artwork and datfiles anyways....)

We've still got to get the manuals and a few other Xtras out there too.

Check out THIS THREAD for updates.

You can also find links to download over 1,170 videos and artwork for more NES games than you would ever imagine having on your box. They're all organized in detail, making it almost an adventure spotting hidden gems among all of the games brought to us from around the world.

All Xtras for games that are original and in english are included. Tons of translations and update hacks included as well, along with prototypes, unlicensed, pirated and other Xtras.

There is also a project going on where we're compiling a synopsis of each game that will be viewable by pressing down the Right joystick. Any help anyone can offer on that is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the Xtras..... hope to see you give back to the community,

~Rx

EDIT: Who's a guy gotta pimp slap to get his warning over 10% in this biatch?

Edited by ressurectionx

• 1 month later...

Genesis, 32x and Sega CD artwork and videos released. Check them out. Got a full Xtras set of NES, SNES, Genesis, LYNX, Coleco and others and soon to be much more.

Gilles has some badass skins available now too that you'll be able to use in their full capacity in the near future when the NES public beta comes out.

Take a look in the XPORT section of the forum and say hi to madmab and Gilles9999 for their tireless efforts of balancing work, family, friends and their devotion to the project. Say hi to Mega_Man_(?) and Horscht too and thank them for the thousands of videos they've made for all of us above and beyond the most complete contribution to emulation Xtras that is emumovies.com. If you use the Xtras, I implore you to check out that site and contribute to their cause. They've truly saved thousands of hours of their lives collectively to bring this to everyone, free of charge, with no more satisfaction out of it than being a part of something that they feel very passionate about.

From the very simplest arcade rom from the mid seventies in MAME, to the very greatest release the XBOX 1 has ever seen, this is a museum that many people will want to have today, and many years from now.

It's the beginning of the perfect emulation experience.

Sure.... the kids would have to find HD images and make HD videos of all the games for their 200" TVs, but what we got now is a hell of a start.

Keep an eye out for a public release of the newest mendafenx_nes. Dual Previews. Dynamic Skins. 100% of every video and artwork for every rom included in the datfiles. (Don't ask where to find roms, because they're not available with this collection)

And, of course, thanks to XPORT and NES and all of the coders that I don't know their names back to Nesticle's day.

Enjoy,

~Rx

P.S. Good to see BP still kicking ass on MAME.

Edited by ressurectionx