Bomberman and Puzzel quest

I have been playing both of these alot recently, I love puzzel quest because its so addicting and hard as hell while bomberman is easy to pick up and beat the crap out of your friends. lol I was wondering if any other members loved either of these and wanted to to and set up some regular sessions. I have a crap load of other games to like small arms, Samurai showdown 2 and Ultra 3d mini golf(the game is fun alright!!!) lemme know what you guys think!

I actually hate Puzzle Quest, as the computer tends to get random unstoppable combos on me that take off large chunks of my health. Granted, I do the same thing, but that's still pretty annoying. Bomberman, on the other hand I enjoy, it involves bombs. I play neither on the 360 specifically, though.

I actually hate Puzzle Quest, as the computer tends to get random unstoppable combos on me that take off large chunks of my health. Granted, I do the same thing, but that's still pretty annoying. Bomberman, on the other hand I enjoy, it involves bombs. I play neither on the 360 specifically, though.

yeah I hate when you first encounter an enemy and after the match starts they get like a 5 hit combo that takes like half of your hp...but Im a masochist so maybe thats why I still play lol. bomberman though will always be one of my fave party games(even though I suck) the 360 version isnt bad at all either though Im stil partial to the saturn ports.