Tekken 6 announced for 360 Port.

GodPigeon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i expected this, exclusives are about to be a thing of the past.

yep the sooner every one realizes that exclusives are a thing of the past the better off they'll be. other then 1st party titles, just about everything HAS to come out on multiple platforms to make money, game development is just too expensive for exclusives. and really it's better for everyone. now you don't need to own multiple systems to play 90% of the good stuff.

with the current roster of fighters its really a no brainer to grab a stick. you can bet there will be a tekken branded hori ex2 released along with this.

Uuuugh... Just ran a search on that... Uuuuuuuugly!

Well I'm sorry... but you gotta look at the bright side.................................................. ....................... ................................................................... ... ............................... ..................................... ..................................... ................................................ ................................................... ........................................... ......................................... ......................... .......... ................................. ........................ .............................................. ...................... .................................................... .......................... Your controller is superior.

... it's just they are at a loss. They spent $$ on a system that has no exclusives... Haha... ive been around too long to just buy a system that early in a war. Am I alone though? Is there anyone else who waited as well?