Tekken 6 announced for 360 Port.

GodPigeon

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/08/tg...r-the-xbox-360/

Confirming a rumor that was hinted at long ago, Microsoft has just announced that another famed Namco Bandai fighter is hitting the Xbox 360. Landing in Fall 2009, Tekken 6 will find life on the Xbox 360.

Originally announced as a PlayStation 3 console-exclusive in 2005, Tekken 6 joins the brawling fray on the Xbox 360 late next year. Released in Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007, Tekken 6 is the first time the famed fighter will find itself on a Microsoft console. No other details have been announced.

Welp, it was a good run while it lasted.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news! I am sure a lot of PS3 fanboys are crying in their sleeps now.

Well yea! My friend was not pleased at all when the news broke about FFXIII on 360. Back in the day, it was a judgment call... alot of system purchases were dependent on who was getting what. Myself included. When 360 hit... there was NOTHING out for it... I put alot of time into Oblivion... 150+ hours... and was disappointed. Then there was Gears... then next thing you know... a virtual explosion of titles... including ones thought to be exclusives. I am only buying one system... and 360 hands down wins the war. Every game I want to play... accept one (Metal Gear 4) is coming out on 360.

Good news! I am sure a lot of PS3 fanboys are crying in their sleeps now.

I Feel a tear coming but i got both so...................Nope xD

Not everyone can afford 3 systems. Those that can't AND have PS3 will cry.

I'm sure glad I waited to see who would come out on top. Tekken 6... the only problem with that... is 360's controller sucks for fighting games. You cant beat the PS style. If feels just like the SNES. Separated D pad. Ultra control. Sure one can adapt to 360's, but PS's is just plain superior.

Uhhh, Not to be one of those guys........ but there is already a thread in the 360 forum. But yea... Short summary... Good for me, another one in the bag... too bad 360's controller sucks for fighting games though...

[/summary]