Sigh...

I gave someone the best possible advice to a young female friend of mine. I really tried to help her and be there for her. In the end she STILL decided to be with the guy. It's really sad because she is just setting herself up to be more betrayed and hurt then she already has been. I can't get into to many details because I gave her my word but dang, people just enjoy getting hurt and learning things the hard way.

People are gluttons for punishment. AND you can lead a horse to water.... bla bla bla. People get attachments to something... and are blinded to the truth. They often think it'll work out somehow. They often think they can fix it. But it hardly works that way. People are gonna do what they see fit. Some people are born users. Losers... They feed upon those who give them the world. They are selfish and take take take... till there is nothing left, and then take some more.

It leaves one with an empty shell. You cannot grow if you continue to kill yourself at your core. You gotta live. You got to find someone who respects and loves you... instead of taking advantage of you and loving themselves. I see it all too often, and it is a sad fate. For they are likely to repeat these mistakes till it either clicks in their head (which all too often takes forever) or they die... unhappy and unloved.

'tis a pitty.

THAT is really typical in a relationship. Girls are more attracted to the bad boys stuffs as it is more exciting.

Typically yes... but I am an exception, as I am one who builds strong emotional attachments with those I meet and especially, love. I have been walked on and destroyed at my very core a few times. But I brought it upon myself... I allowed these situations to happen. Sure I cannot be blamed for alot of things that have transpired in my life, but the fact that I allowed myself to remain in said situations is key in my point.

So I know first hand the main route to this lonely existence. To love, but not be loved in return.

You can't change other people.

The only way they will learn is when they finally see the errors in their ways, and change themselves.

It's one of the many reasons why I stopped giving people relationship advice a few years ago, and decided to simply concentrate on sorting my life out instead.