Marvel vs. capcom 2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can u just give me the link to where u got your mvc2

Aside from it being against the board rules, I have had it for about 5 years so I doubt the torrent would still be alive. Anyway, I thought you were having this problem with all the games?

k i did that and it crashes right when the black screen pops up and in the other screen it says a bunch of errors

first it says

mapped (bunch of numbers) *(bunch of numbers) ram

Well something is missing or conflicting, but it could be a million different things. Try using the 'Normal Boot' option then select 'no disk' to just boot into the normal DC menu. Is that even working? If not then it sounds like your bios file(s) are to blame.

Edited by gavin19

Just google for it, there are dozens of links to the bios files. Some will be corrupt but you will get working ones too. Try Filefront first.

could be because they open with vlc player?? and if so how do i take that off

Nope, that's of no consequence.

Edited by gavin19

i fiddled around and i got everything started and no errors but all it shows is a black screen and i kept deleting the dc_flash_wb and still black, look at this one problem after another wowowowow when will it work

Edited by babojee

I packed my NullDC 1.03 with Web Browser and uploaded it here.

Try that to see how it goes. It works just fine on my pc with default settings. Don't touch anything, no settings, no plugins, nothing. Just run the NullDC exe file and select 'Normal Boot'. Then choose the Web Browser cdi file which is in the NullDC folder itself. It should run ok.