Marvel vs. capcom 2

I downloaded the chankast emulator and i started it up and loaded the image file with daemon tools

and when i start it it runs then shows the dreamcast start and doesnt continue onto marvel vs. capcom 2

anyone can help plz

i have the bin and cue file of marvel vs. capcom 2 i dont noe if thats the wrong file

so someone help me wanna playyy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the chankast emulator and i started it up and loaded the image file with daemon tools

and when i start it it runs then shows the dreamcast start and doesnt continue onto marvel vs. capcom 2

anyone can help plz

i have the bin and cue file of marvel vs. capcom 2 i dont noe if thats the wrong file

so someone help me wanna playyy

Likely it isn't self-booting. Go here and hopefully that should get you going.

I just tried it, using the kalisto version of MvC2, dropped it into bin2boot GUI, selected the normal boot in NullDC, then navigated to the .cdi file and it worked first time. It is very slow but then my PC isn't up to spec for DC emulation anyway.

Make sure DirectX/VC++ libraries are all there, as it says in the readme too.

k well i decided to go the nulldc and i got everything working but right when it starts up it says program cannot respond and exits does this with all games and i am up to date with wat u said and the read me file says

At which point does it crash? Which version of NullDC are you using, the latest beta? I used v1.03 and it worked fine.

im using 1.00 beta 1

and it crashes right when the screen goes into fullscreen and the game is right about to start

Try v1.03 instead, found here. Also don't try full screen right away. Just try to get the game running in a window first then step it up to full screen.