Thinking about selling my PS3

2eyez

After getting it refurbished due to a PS3 error code, I'm thinking about selling my PS3 for $300 us dollars. Also I will include Metal Gear Solid 4 and everything else that came with it. It's a 40gig PS3 with Spider Man 3 version, I'll even give the PS3 box too. I know that a refurbished goes for about 350 at Gamestop. I'll probably buy a new one with Final Fantasy XIII is released or wait till Street Fighter 4 is released. Good idea folks?

If I were you I would keep it and wait for Sony to pull something good out of their rear ends.

What are you planning to do with the money?

My warranty runs out in December so I want to fix it before it runs out. If I get to sell it, I'll save the money. I don't have anything that I want to buy. I'll probably wait till the last minute to send in my PS3 to get it refurbished. Hopefully buy then a "newer" version of the PS3 will come out. I just hope the price the doesn't drop before I sell my PS3.

So wait, does it work? I'm actually looking to buy one now for Disgaea 3, but am trying to save money because the things are so overpriced. If it works I think I'd take it.

It works, just doesn't play PS3 games well. It plays and freezes. I got the code of death, 80010514. So I gotta get a refurbished one by Sony.