Where are the gals?

Hera

So where's the gamer girls? I've only seen one or two...Of course I'm aware that the gamer realm is overrun by guys but it's always nice to see some chicks outdo the fellas. Call me a feminist or whatever haha.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason you won't see them is they're scared to come out and say they are female (for very good reasons). You'd be surprised (or maybe not) at how many lonely boys gaming and emulation sites get, and when they spot a female, it's like sharks to blood. The poor girl will never be left alone again. I know it seems ridiculous, but it's true. Just ask refraction (of the PCSX2 team). I found out he has a sister, and now I'm marrying her.:rolleyes:

hahaha...

well, it is indeed a shame for girls to be afraid. I have no qualms about it. I'm married and not really what I would consider attractive so I have nothing to worry about lol :rolleyes:

Yeah my friend Belthasar referred me to this place. It's pretty neat.

I believe the technical term used is "Sausage Party". Emulation is a fairly niche interest, I could probably count on one hand the amount of girls i've encountered on emulation sites. Still, girls are always welcome to join in. (as long as they don't mind numerous requests for pictures of their breasts)

Wtf? A female brought to this site that wasn't lured here by fatal? I'm astonished.

Hey... I figured it was my turn...

Honestly though... I wish we can break the cycle! I am acquaintances with a girl who writes for Destructiod. She is fighting the never ending battle, of breaking the image of gaming girls. And there is Bambi and Hera here now. Did you see Bambi's gamer score?!?!?! There are girls out there who actually PLAY... as opposed to fiddle around.

Rare indeed... it is a shame that the girls get pestered...