Where are the gals?

Hera

If a girl doenst clean or cook something at least 3 times per day, she's lazy....

Honestly....I was hoping for a girl-gamer, but I'll just settle fro one who rather just watch me play and chill...

Uhhhhh thats no fun!!! Id love to have my ass handed to me by a girl... but it has never happened yet... except in Guitar Hero.

I eat whenever. But I do weigh 220 lbs... I need to turn this into muscle!

I thought we had this discussion before in another thread?

To put on weight, one eats more throughout the day, starting with tricking your body into thinking it is going to get little food throughout the day.

Not for me! I'm out of shape because I choose to be... (lazy)

I have never had problems building muscle. I'm a mesomorph too so that helps alot.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am incredibly lazy as a person (I stress this because I am incredibly lazy, as proof of it, I was once told to turn off the TV with the remote, the remote was on my lap, I didn't move at all), but I don't expect my significant other to pick up after me. I do house work when I'm bored or I want my house to be frikin clean. Which I find ironic because my room is messy as hell but I like the rest of my house clean.

what's up my noggas?!

you guys and your sexist bullshit.....

haha I don't care, cause I know how to cook a good steak, and if you'd like to be a cock bag about it, ask belthasar. ;p

oh, and belthasar, you've had your ass handed to you a few times, like in soul caliber 3 a plethora of times....

No... she would win. She got pretty good... and pissed a buddy of mine off. He just couldn't win. I saw "badges of shame" written all over his face. But as for handing me my ass... I'm afraid not. You would win, but not with definitive ability. I seem to remember you spamming Kilik's thrust move and so on. I would win the greater majority of matches, Id say 90%. I'm talking about complete ass whoop. But in Guitar Hero... yea, you are amazing.

And yea, she cooks a great steak among other things.

noggas?

creative...

:D

I seriously wanna play rockband right now with your bones skythe hahaha.

:(

I seriously wanna play rockband right now with your bones skythe hahaha.

:(

Fine but I bet you couldn't handle the blackhole in your face.

wha? I hope you know I was kidding. :(

Edited by Hera