Where are the gals?

Hera

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says a chick can't grill?

I make a damn good steak! As for fetching beer, pfft. Beer is meant for little prissy boys who can't hold their drink. :peopleseybrow:

Hot pockets are awesome.

I enjoy cooking. I can make pretty much anything taste good. I like to keep my guys happy with a full tummy and a relaxing environment. I'm a wife/mommy/student yet I still use most of my free time appeasing others. It's just in my nature.

I like my alchohol hard hitting. There for, I like you already with your beer comment.

Though I like beer too... Only if I want to build myself up, but I jump right into the spirits and hopefully be drunk by the end of Green Grass and High Tides. I have yet to be drunk as hell be the end of GG&HT.

I'm not a huge fan of beer personally, tastes like moldy bread. This isn't to say I actually know anything about liquor, I just drink what's handed to me (which 50% of the time is something someone mixed after they had been drinking a few hours).

I find beer only good for marinating the steak that is to be grilled :)

Well... good. All I ever see is pics of you sh!t faced... LOL Maybe you can quit pink shirts next. But really, the shirts are fine... you should only have ONE though...

Fatal... meet Hera. To my knowledge... the most recent addition to our girl roster.