Where are the gals?

Hera

It's just common sense when you understand how your body works buddy. You can't always stick to it consistently though, just don't forget about it for later.

I love my Wendy's hamburgers.......I'm not as fit as I was even a few years ago. Got a bit of pudge on my tummy, but I'm not "fat". lol

I'm married now with a 3-1/2 year old, I don't need to impress anyone. Theres still a 6 pack under that tummy, if I cared.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of gamer girls: my girlfriend has a PS3, DS, and Wii, plus she gets PSM and plays just about every game I like. I only love her for her bountiful game systems.

But the question is... should I get her to join up here?

(Answer: Hell no. I don't hate her THAT much)

ITT: Guilty pleasures before bed time. This is no longer a thread about girls on this forum.

That's because there are no girls on the internet. This thread is pure speculation, and playing along.

I tried to meet you once and you declined :naughty:

Wife probably wouldn't approve (She's not the jealous type, but she's still be like "You're meeting WHO from on the internet?").

Also only have 1 car, not leaving her and my daughter up here in rural/suburban nowhere without it.

Would have done it after I got my motorcycle, but you said you were going away or something.......'sides, crashed my bike on the 9th and it's possible it's a write-off, have to wait and see.

Maybe next summer, provided I have a bike to ride.

Ya That was in May I think, I was leaving for the summer and am back now. But saying it was because your wife....You wrote me you were moving that day. :thumbsup1:

On the topic of gamer girls: my girlfriend has a PS3, DS, and Wii, plus she gets PSM and plays just about every game I like. I only love her for her bountiful game systems.

Ha ha ... Hey is that the girl you posted about months ago? Well turning her onto this site would add some life in here. Plain and simple, we need to thin out the sausage ratio.

Ha ha ... Hey is that the girl you posted about months ago? Well turning her onto this site would add some life in here. Plain and simple, we need to thin out the sausage ratio.

Yep, same one. While she is into gaming, she generally gives me a dumbfounded look when I start going on about emulation, so we'll see about signing her up here... >_>

Yep, same one. While she is into gaming, she generally gives me a dumbfounded look when I start going on about emulation, so we'll see about signing her up here... >_>

Well congratulations!!!

Well with emulation... you get a chance to play stuff you missed! And... heh... the lounge is where most of our daily typing goes. So I'm sure she would have something, if anything to talk about. And also... she can talk to other gaming girls... They need to network... build steam! We need to strengthen our Gaming Girls the best we can... heh. And... keep out forum active!

Edited by Belthasar

Ya That was in May I think, I was leaving for the summer and am back now. But saying it was because your wife....You wrote me you were moving that day. :thumbsup1:

I was, my house purchase closed May 1st. Not saying it's cause of my wife, just saying I wouldn't like it if she told me out of nowhere "Yeah I'm going to meet this guy I know on the internet tomorrow/on the weekend." in order to do so to fit a constrained timeframe.

Know what I'm saying?

Well congratulations!!!

Well with emulation... you get a chance to play stuff you missed! And... heh... the lounge is where most of our daily typing goes. So I'm sure she would have something, if anything to talk about. And also... she can talk to other gaming girls... They need to network... build steam! We need to strengthen our Gaming Girls the best we can... heh. And... keep out forum active!

Doesn't have to be emulation since General is where all the discussions are at. All the discussions are here and in SPAM, too bad SPAM gets the good topics about 65% of the time. That and we really suck at getting new memebers in general.

Doesn't have to be emulation since General is where all the discussions are at. All the discussions are here and in SPAM, too bad SPAM gets the good topics about 65% of the time. That and we really suck at getting new memebers in general.

That's what I'm saying. The lounge is probably over used... considering the name of the site. But it is so slow now-in-days. We need virtual tumble weeds to cross our toolbar when it is slow in here. That would be awesome! What would it take to do that! lol I have seen similar things on other sites.

Ya That was in May I think, I was leaving for the summer and am back now. But saying it was because your wife....You wrote me you were moving that day. :peopleseybrow:

I was, my house purchase closed May 1st. Not saying it's cause of my wife, just saying I wouldn't like it if she told me out of nowhere "Yeah I'm going to meet this guy I know on the internet tomorrow/on the weekend." in order to do so to fit a constrained timeframe.

Know what I'm saying?

Not really you completely lost me. But I do understand the jealousy part.

BUT remember this was just to meet for 5 mins. to take a pic for the site. It wasn't to go out for the evening.