Where are the gals?

Hera

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies! Lies! Women cannot BBQ!

This is a time and example proven FACT of life!

Hell, women have a hard time cooking most meat properly period unless it's normally found with feathers.

My wife can cook well, but she ALWAYS overcooks ground beef.

If it say's "Moo" or "Oink" YOU WOMEN CANNOT COOK IT PROPERLY, especially on a BBQ!

ITT: Guilty pleasures before bed time. This is no longer a thread about girls on this forum.

I myself like random foods in late hours at night just before bed.

ITT: Guilty pleasures before bed time. This is no longer a thread about girls on this forum.

That's because there are no girls on the internet. This thread is pure speculation, and playing along.

That's because there are no girls on the internet. This thread is pure speculation, and playing along.

Yeah I forgot. being on ROBOT9000 changed things.

I eat whenever. But I do weigh 220 lbs... I need to turn this into muscle!

I thought we had this discussion before in another thread?

To put on weight, one eats more throughout the day, starting with tricking your body into thinking it is going to get little food throughout the day.

To lose weight, do the opposite, huge breakfast to small dinner. You trick your metabolism.

Now you cannot build muscle if you don't gain weight, but you have to build muscle.....it doesn't just grow. So don't try losing weight and building muscle at the same time, won't work.

I'm 6'2" 215lbs, not much fat on me. Used to be 150lbs 5 or 6 years ago. Trust me the above works. Supplements not required.

I tried to meet you once and you declined :thumbsup1:

I tried to meet you once and you declined :thumbsup1:

Wife probably wouldn't approve (She's not the jealous type, but she's still be like "You're meeting WHO from on the internet?").

Also only have 1 car, not leaving her and my daughter up here in rural/suburban nowhere without it.

Would have done it after I got my motorcycle, but you said you were going away or something.......'sides, crashed my bike on the 9th and it's possible it's a write-off, have to wait and see.

Maybe next summer, provided I have a bike to ride.

I lost 30 pounds doing cinders thing. Ate pancakes in the morning a salad at lunch and barely anything at dinner (maybe more salad or a cup of rice + white meat).

I stopped though, too much pressure on other things, I might start it up again (though when I did cinders thing I was running a mile each day and walking everywhere in miami).