Where are the gals?

Hera

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grind them up and make drumsticks out of their bones so that I can roCk the ages away.

Heh... thats an offal lot of effort for some drumsticks... Perhaps you should train them to fetch beer! Less of a mess.

I'm good at fetching more than beer, I can make mixed drinks! I'm trained! :thumbsup1:

I grind them up and make drumsticks out of their bones so that I can roCk the ages away.

Heh... thats an offal lot of effort for some drumsticks... Perhaps you should train them to fetch beer! Less of a mess.

I'm good at fetching more than beer, I can make mixed drinks! I'm trained! :thumbsup1:

but can you cook a steak. :naughty:

Blasphemy! NO woman can cook a steak. Back off! Get yer own BBQ!

and Bacon... :naughty:

I can cook and whatever else is needed, I'm a GF/Mom/Wife/Chef/Bartender/Janitor/Bouncer/Secretary/Soldier/Nurse and a student....All of which make no money :naughty:

I only home cook meals cause bought food tastes weird.

Awful

And no on the fetching. Cuz I'll keep getting the wrong b33r. Besides, even in drumstick mode, they're still slaves but for the sole purpose of the roCk and keeping it alive.

Blasphemy! NO woman can cook a steak. Back off! Get yer own BBQ!

must...... resist...... temptation.............. to agree with cinder............ !!!!!!!!!