---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK it doesnt work on 3 xboxs..... tested by 2 people. Under those settings I need the save emu and roms..... to see what the diff is. If not I cant get it to run ... giapolice is easy as to get running but not raiden jet maybe my roms are diff although I should get a crc or maybe just one setting diff somewhere. I was using clean hk128k settings with the 3 values changed...

:D Ill need to know or else im back to something else

Hi I finally got Baed3. It has mame in it and everything. Do i run through the roms with DATS Romcenter.dat or do i just put them in my coinops folder? Thx.

Burn a copy to disc or make a backup some other way before playing around with any rom manager. All the roms should work perfectly well anyway, at least the ones certified working in the spreadsheet. The only games you may be missing are the ones that have had drivers added recently by BP, that were never compatible with the old MameOx 0.84.

80630775yl7.png

96577045ay5.png

THats what i got when i loaded DATS Romcenter.dat and the roms folder in baed.

Im not gonna do anything. Just put it on the xbox. Should i get rid of mamedox arcades in the box? Coinops is way better right?

Edit: i just got ahold of cps3 roms. Nearly all of em. Thats what the read me says anyways. What emulator fr the xbox is best

to run these roms? Fba-xxx 1.28? or something else. Thankx.,

Edited by I Nameless I

Im not gonna do anything. Just put it on the xbox. Should i get rid of mamedox arcades in the box? Coinops is way better right?

Edit: i just got ahold of cps3 roms. Nearly all of em. Thats what the read me says anyways. What emulator fr the xbox is best

For now I would just run the roms with Arcades as the new CoinOPS release won't be too far off, it's up to you. If you haven't tried MameOx128Plus then you could give that a go. It supports more features than CoinOPS, like autofire, as well as others. I'm not saying it's better than CoinOPS per se, just it can interoperate with CoinOPS anyway so it wouldn't do any harm to have it there.

CPS3 emu CPX3 v1.1 is the way to go.

For now I would just run the roms with Arcades as the new CoinOPS release won't be too far off, it's up to you. If you haven't tried MameOx128Plus then you could give that a go. It supports more features than CoinOPS, like autofire, as well as others. I'm not saying it's better than CoinOPS per se, just it can interoperate with CoinOPS anyway so it wouldn't do any harm to have it there.

CPS3 emu CPX3 v1.1 is the way to go.

i totally agree either use arcades or mameox128plus as you can turn vmm on and off manually with those biulds and you cant with coinops.so yeah use arcades.you want need to run them through a rom manager.they will play as is.

edit/i used to run the baed roms with mameox128 and never had any problems.

Can you help me with one thing. I want to do the following:

F:\Hddloader\Arcades\---------------------------Standalone

F:\Hddloader\CoinOpsGold\---------------------Standalone

F:\Hddloader\Mameox128plus\------------------Standalone

I want to have a rom Folder in the xbox. O i know. I'll put it in

F:\Games\Mame\Roms

Now i want every single standalone to recognize the roms in that folder. How do i do it?

Arcades Save File - 4d414d46

CoinOps Save File - Babeface

Mameox128plus---Doesnt have a save file?? Just move the mameox folder?

Also what is vmm and vsyc? And is mameox128 not being developed anymore?

The following is the mameox.ini in Gold

[Directories]

ALTDrive = t

C_Mapping = \device\harddisk0\partition1

E_Mapping = \device\harddisk0\partition1

F_Mapping = \device\harddisk0\partition6

G_Mapping = \device\cdrom0

H_Mapping = \device\harddisk0\partition6

RomsPath0 = d:\roms

RomsPath1 = d:\roms

RomsPath2 = d:\roms

RomsPath3 = d:\roms

ArtPath = d:\artwork

AudioPath = d:\samples

ConfigPath = d:\cfg

GeneralPath = d:\general

HDImagePath = d:\hdimages

HiScoresPath = d:\hiscores

NVRamPath = d:\nvram

BackupPath = d:\roms\backup

ScreenshotPath = d:\screenshots

AutoBootSavePath = d:\autobootsaves

[General]

bios = 0

CheatsEnabled = 1

CheatFilename = cheat.dat

SkipDisclaimer = 1

SkipGameInfo = 1

SkipWarnings = 1

ScreenSaverTimeout = 12

Drive d:??

Do i change the rom path to F:\Games\Mame\Roms? which rom path do i change? or do i make them all the same?

Also, mameox128plus supports around 6k roms. I only got 3k in baed...

also when ignite comes with the full version. Do i download it and replace the roms in baed?

EDIT:SHould i get cps1 and cps2? or cps3 enough?

Edited by I Nameless I

Also, mameox128plus supports around 6k roms. I only got 3k in baed...

also when ignite comes with the full version. Do i download it and replace the roms in baed?

EDIT:SHould i get cps1 and cps2? or cps3 enough?

Why do you need Arcades and CoinOPs? I can't even begin to remember how I used an individual folder to share between emus, sorry.

PC Mame only supports 3870 distinct games, with 7304 ROM images. A large majority of newer games from mid-90s onwards have severe difficulty running on the Xbox, and most anything 3D is a no go. Say even 2000 games are actually playable, a good chunk of those will be crappy 70s/80s Space Invader clones or other worthless junk. For a list of good quality, well emulated games, then you should check out the CoinOPS spreadsheet for starters.

CPS1/2 is an absolute must!! I would trade every other game for CPS2 alone. Final Fight, SF2, Progear, D&D, Marvel vs Capcom, Aliens vs Predator etc etc etc. CPS3 is nothing in comparison.