---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

it just locks on the wait screen that rom for me.... it finishs but never starts I need the roms and version etc for hk build you got working as I cant get it to work... if I can id say I can fix the key issue

There is no sum check on this rom its start instantly (after a minute of wait) - also you need to have sound emulation on or it wont start from Riden Fighter Jet logo

Edited by Bonus JZ

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know what you mean about pass gaipolic seem to run but stuck on bad rom

also im trying your settings on jet and leaving it for 5 mins but it wont launch on hk build i will need a copy of it running to figure whats happening as I cant get jet running at all

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

it just locks on the wait screen that rom for me.... it finishs but never starts I need the roms and version etc for hk build you got working as I cant get it to work... if I can id say I can fix the key issue

There is no sum check on this rom its start instantly (after a minute of wait) - also you need to have sound emulation on or it wont start from Riden Fighter Jet logo

you need mameox128plus(20060505).

it runs off the us raiden fighters jet single board rom but you also need the parent rom for it to run.it will come up saying there is some missing files just leave it and it will run.

I cant get it to work... if I can id say I can fix the key issue

I have that exact setup and it wont launch for me :) it passs the crc checks and loads but wont start... can you send me a full copy? and maybe the save files?

Keys input working great - i have tested it in dip swich i/o rom test screen ........

as for the second part - I send it when i be able to ftp to my xbox

Edited by Bonus JZ

Thx For the help. I still have a few questions. I joined pleasure dome. And there is a file : [FREE] MAME 0.128 ROMs thats 19 gigs. I am going to get that. Also, there is another files : [FREE] MAME v0.128u1 - CHDs thats 79 GIGS. GODDAMN. Do i need that? I thought i just had to put he zip files in the rom folder....

Thx For the help. I still have a few questions. I joined pleasure dome. And there is a file : [FREE] MAME 0.128 ROMs thats 19 gigs. I am going to get that. Also, there is another files : [FREE] MAME v0.128u1 - CHDs thats 79 GIGS. GODDAMN. Do i need that? I thought i just had to put he zip files in the rom folder....

dont waste your time downloading all of that,there will loads of roms there that arent compatible and dont work.

if you have coinops romset and you want more roms then seek out baed3a.you can use the roms from there as they are based on mame0.84.

why is it that some of the games just dont start and freeze on the wait screen? this is with ARCADEs. would this happen with gold as well? I am currently getting baed3. and mame 0.84 is for xbox? or is that what coinops is built on? whats the other games made for? cant u update it? or is it hard?