---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

Alright so I am not up to date. My CoinOPS Gold main menu says 1010 games when sorted by name. Since it will take too long leeching 16Gigs with my lame German internet as suggested I will wait for the IGNITE version. Distribution of the Gold version WITH the new roms was a desaster indeed...

you are up to date that is how much roms were released with coinops gold.even if you go and download the whole package again when a new version is released its still going to be the same roms you are downloading apart from a couple of new additions.

if you have revenge of shinobi,fixeight,super thunderblade......then you are up to date

so if you have those just wait until the ignite standalone comes out and download the single roms.

so far these are new roms i know of that have been added to ignite.

streetfighter1

raiden fighter2(2000)

the crystal of kings

hyper streetfighter2 anniversary

oh yeah and I Nameless I you dont have to overwrite any of the emulators to get coinops gold to work.just use the standalone like i originally told you and all you had to do was put the screenshots and roms in the coinops gold standalone.you went through all of that when it was not needed ...oh well each to their own.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. I was referring to this:

does it have the NBA jams and narcs

if you mixed all the builds you will have about 1200 games if not I would wait for full ignite

The 1200 games made me think I am not up to date since my main menu says 1010.

I do have the games you mentioned though...

Edited by drtek

Thanks for the info. I was referring to this:

does it have the NBA jams and narcs

if you mixed all the builds you will have about 1200 games if not I would wait for full ignite

The 1200 games made me think I am not up to date since my main menu says 1010.

I do have the games you mentioned though...

thats because after the coinops final-ind releae,bp took some roms out so that when he released coinops gold it would fit on a dvd.

if you want to see which roms were removed just go to the spreadsheet and click on one of the options.then you can just download whichever roms you are missing.

Okay, got to the spreadsheet. Which "option" do I have to select now to see the missing roms? Thanks!

it should be an option called removed roms or something like that.

note/some roms were removed because of some issues but they are very playable.

Some roms have been changed fum about 50 of them... quite a few the games are unplayble like main event or sylivan (something like that). Anyway I guess it will be close but to me very buggy :) rx build was spot on no errors at all. (the build you have to the final proper one will vary about 1 percent so if you want 99percent instead of 100percent and dont want to download 4.5gig what you have is very good)

Next release will be out in full locked down untill I see it released correctly....... a stanalone wont be availble due to plat2 never giving me any issues and that was a full release locked down and every other standalone giving me alot of issues (some think it doesnt and people dont need a full release they obv dont read the forums much even though they do read them alot...so many people do have issues and end up with issues) I will allow some altering on final at present but if I see info on how to full it to be stanalone I will lock the next build down totally giving people no option but to run the way its intended... that will mean I will strip the dats to only the games in my build so be warned

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

PreIGNITE thread will be up in the next day or so, its being tested in the next few mins, Street Fighter 1 and also Raiden Fighters Finally (I would like someone to find the vm settings Raiden Fighters Jet its really close to loading no errors just runs out of mem....) this is the tagged BETA (a very stable one though no bugs id bet) on the Way to CoinOPS IGNITE. PreIgnite will allways be considered BETA and CoinOPS IGNITE will be considered the final Build

I wont care about PreIgnite build much but Ignite will be packaged and released in a proper way this time and if it isnt it wont see the light of day :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

RFJet

Treshold 4Mb

Commitsize 256 Kb

Distribute 65535

There is not a problem in loading this rom (I have writing about this few times) its working in attract mode but crashing when you insert coin and press start ....

Edited by Bonus JZ

Raiden jet settings mean I just get a loading complete and it never loads.... is it a 64meg xbox your using what is gig police settings (got it to load it runs sooooooo slooooowwwwww though) ill hack that to pass and see if I can get iq to speed it up if needed

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I have normal xbox with 64 Mb ... anyway I'm just looking at this beautifully stage over the see where you destroying battleships (running 45fps with music and frameskip set to 0 - demo runs full speed)

Just use RFjetus rom with setting i have posted and wait

As for Gaiapolis ist using 2 sound chips which i belive slow this game so much (everything else from this hardware run very good on xbox) .If we coudl skip the selftest with sound emulatin turned off its posible it will run quite good (even just like Metamorphic Force with use of cheat code). Also xbox runs only Jp version and its pain to write in password to jump over first stage opening demo .

Ps: I post the setings latter i can not ftp to xbox right now

Edited by Bonus JZ