---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for this, This is the best arcade experiance on xbox.

was just wondering if you are planning to add the updated drivers for the "sega system 32" games?

Like "Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder" and "Spider Man". If you play them on coinops you will see the graphics glitches.

They do play in coinops but they have bad graphics glitches, golden axe 2 is affected with the most glitches.

here is the list of games that uses sega system 32.

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=709&page=1

This is how they should look with no glitches.

ga2zl9.png

spidermanaxp4.png

Also any plans on adding data east games that use Data East (ARM-based) core like "Osman" and

"Night Slashers"?

osmanyb7.png

osman

nsla0004li5.png

Night slashers

Thanks again, I'm sure everyone really appreciates all the work you put into this.

Keep up the great work

yes im kind of looking at that stuff at present spiderman looked fine to me... golden axe 2 I can see issues for sure its playable but a bit glitchy.

So far ive fixed Street Fighter 1

Added in Raiden Fighters 2

Fixed Crystal of Kings (plays slow)

Added Street Fighter Aniversary

Any help with Drivers as im a complete newbe would be great.... Bendermike Kensho Gogo etc ......... please help to tie up the loose ends of mame there arnt to many

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

yes im kind of looking at that stuff at present spiderman looked fine to me... golden axe 2 I can see issues for sure its playable but a bit glitchy.

BritneysPAIRS, The "Spiderman" game has problems with the character shadows and some background overlay problems, you can see it on the first level on the back of the truck and when you fight venom.

Also is there any way to save the settings if you change the gamma brightness of a game, for eg when I play games like "Street Smart" I turn the gamma brightness up on it because the game is too dark, and on games like "Violent Storm" I turn the gamma brightness down from 1.00 gamma to about 70, because normally the colours washed out.

I change the settings but when I load up the games again it dosen't save them, is there any way to save these settings?

Also is there a game reset button configuration? or are you planning to add that later? If I change config settings of a game I have to restart the game in order for them to take effect.

Thanks again

Keep up the great work.

So far ive fixed Street Fighter 1

Added in Raiden Fighters 2

Fixed Crystal of Kings (plays slow)

Added Street Fighter Aniversary

Any help with Drivers as im a complete newbe would be great.... Bendermike Kensho Gogo etc ......... please help to tie up the loose ends of mame there arnt to many

Is your source code available? :):naughty: