---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

that is a corrected build...... your using :lol: everything should be great in that build including dats etc its a pity the release for it was messed up in the next build id recommend people make a effort on another thread to get together and get it happening correctly. As I wont be doing it B) and it seems to be the biggest issue people have........and not with the EMU itself

crytal system doesnt run well it might on 128 but doesnt on 64

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's cool bp. i kinda figured that it would prob run like that on a stock 64mb box. Thanks for adding it in either way. How are things coming along with viper phase? If you happen to do make some progress just let me know so i can keep the spreadsheet updated.

Keep up the good work bp! :lol:

HF-

Great work BP. I am assuming I have an incorrect build because I have main event but everything seems to be working allright. I even added some of the gun games you mentioned on other threads and they have been awesome with my new gun.

Noticed some of the games with off screen reload are really touchy when trying to reload the gun. Is there a way to fix this?

I also did the ram upgrade about a week ago. Helps with all the n64 games but would be really interested in testing some games you think might work on CoinOps (the correct build) with the extra ram. If that is something you are interested in let me know.

small update fyi for you bp, updated and cleaned up coinops spreadsheet so now its fixed again as someone had went into it and messed around with everything.

Sorry to hear BP went through that too. Somebody did that to my spreadsheets so I had to cut them off from the public. I've only been sharing them with people working on the project with me now.

Nice thing is, Google does a pretty good job allowing you to go back to a previous version if somebody is a jag like that.

Excited to try your new release BP. I've had my hands full so I haven't given it a shot yet.

Take it easy,

~Rx

Hey I have a quick question - first off, CoinOps is great, as always.

My question is this - I just got CoinOps Gold. I tried to play NBA Hangtime with four players, and was only able to get two controllers to register (even though it's under the "Four Players" section).

So I pressed BACK and WHITE to get to Game Settings and was able to change it to a "4 Player Cabinet" and then the controllers worked. Great!

My question is: The game I would play the most are The Simpsons, TMNT, TMNT 2, X-Men, etc. All four player games. I went to play the Simpsons today and it wouldn't read more than two controllers. I figured I could fix this the same way, but when I pressed BACK and WHITE in-game, it didn't have the option "Game Settings" so I couldn't change it.

I also noticed that Simpsons was listed under the "Two Players" section.

So my question is basically, how do I make the Simpsons arcade four player? And hopefully, for any other games - Xmen, TMNT, etc (which I haven't checked yet) will it be the same process?

My question is this - I just got CoinOps Gold. I tried to play NBA Hangtime with four players, and was only able to get two controllers to register (even though it's under the "Four Players" section).

So I pressed BACK and WHITE to get to Game Settings and was able to change it to a "4 Player Cabinet" and then the controllers worked. Great!

My question is: The game I would play the most are The Simpsons, TMNT, TMNT 2, X-Men, etc. All four player games. I went to play the Simpsons today and it wouldn't read more than two controllers. I figured I could fix this the same way, but when I pressed BACK and WHITE in-game, it didn't have the option "Game Settings" so I couldn't change it.

So my question is basically, how do I make the Simpsons arcade four player? And hopefully, for any other games - Xmen, TMNT, etc (which I haven't checked yet) will it be the same process?

you need to download the 4 player version of the roms,coinops usually comes with 2 player versions depending on what has been requested so just download the 4 player version scan for new roms and your good to go.

you need to download the 4 player version of the roms,coinops usually comes with 2 player versions depending on what has been requested so just download the 4 player version scan for new roms and your good to go.

Thanks very much! I really hope that works. All the previous versions of Coinops I downloaded had the four player versions and I still have those versions. I'll throw them in and see if it all works out.

Thanks again!

Thanks very much! I really hope that works. All the previous versions of Coinops I downloaded had the four player versions and I still have those versions. I'll throw them in and see if it all works out.

Thanks again!

no probs it will work fine.