---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raiden fighters drivers added ... looking into viper a bit

sounding great bp, i added this fix to the coinops spreadsheet as fixed, i color coded it blue as working now and added. Sounds like you got them driver fixes coming along nicely. Good job!!

HF-

So a new full pack of Gold hasn't really been released? I know the standalone has, but not the rom pack? I know Bitgames had it, but they are down, and had no seeders anyway. Is there any way we'll get a proper full release?

Roms are not the major problem.

There are a bunch of places where we can get Mame ROMS, and all we need

is to just "correct" any downloaded ROM with the DATs already provided

on the current-released-stand-alone.

The real thing is - THE HOT BUILDS by Britney's Spears.

Well well...

:lol:

Cospefogo.

small update fyi for you bp, updated and cleaned up coinops spreadsheet so now its fixed again as someone had went into it and messed around with everything.

I also highlighted raiden fighters 2 2000 in dark blue as that game has been added into coinops as stated in your post above. Also added bonk's adventure as requested and Flying Tiger game and driver info.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

the dats dont give you a correct set.......there are many issues with them that I have got rid of...... you can trust me on the issues I dont want to list them all but there is at 50 roms with issues built from dats.

Its up to you guys if you dont mind a small issues hidden around the place then the dats are great everything should boot at least with them :lol:

the dats dont give you a correct set.......there are many issues with them that I have got rid of...... you can trust me on the issues I dont want to list them all but there is at 50 roms with issues built from dats.

Its up to you guys if you dont mind a small issues hidden around the place then the dats are great everything should boot at least with them B)

Ok so now I have no hope, could only get ahold of mame set 0.128 (0.84 may be out there but I sure can't find it!) that was the set i originally used to build my romset (using the DAT provided) effectively rolling the set back (having to find missing drivers etc from the net.) now it turns out the DATs are no good?

Does anyone know/have an idea on how to get this remotely close to being sorted? has anyone managed please share your story of success!! throw me a frickin bone here! lol if this is all because someone shared the BETA seems a bit silly to me.... I think a full release on a torrent site by one of BP's close and trusted allies would have been the best thing - we could all have supported it via seeding and it would be available to everyone - no need to sign up to silly BITGAMER, no need to spend pennies on RAPIDSHARE (to get stung by a download limit aargh.)

Anyhow just an idea

Its up to you guys if you dont mind a small issues hidden around the place then the dats are great everything should boot at least with them :)

First it as the gossip that a FINAL BUILD was released.

Then it was nothing like that and all we have is still a beta.

And in addition now the DATS are problematic and also are beta.

Oh my.

I hopeless.

Bye people.

Call me in one year or two.

:lol:B):thumbsup1:

Cospefogo.

final build was released....... its ok the next build ill lock down so I know its right :lol: platium 2 there was no issue with what it was

this will save the experts jumpin in and stating stuff thats 95 percent true and pretty close just issued.... eg main event has issues its loads but it has issues and big ones so why have it. Fixeight doesnt work but the clone does so why have both its confusing to have errored roms

Buts its all good Cospefogo your advice is correct but it also introduces bugs for the common man

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I dont think its proper at all but it should be close enough.....questions

1) does it have only one version of fixeight and does it work?

2) is there only one version of slapfight and does it work.

3) Also does it have main event?

if the answer of 1 only one and it works its correct

if the answer of 2 only one and it works its correct

if the answer to 3 is no then its correct

If the answer varies this version has bugs in it but will be closeish Id say and is just a straight untested build from the dats

Answer to question 1: no :thumbsup1:

Answer to question 2: no :)

Answer to question 3: no :(

I need to rebuild my romset then try again might take me a while got lots of files to try and find

update: using the set from r share all is well now

answr to 1 is yes

answr to 2 is yes

answr to 3 is no

a big thnx to all you kind ppl who've helped me got there at last B)