---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Building games. You wont get that unless you deleted the tdata/babeface folder and reput back the save

Also note to scan for games read the Readme or Help it says to turn on the setting Allow Games to Be added and Removed :( that will allow you to have the options to scan.

SF1 isnt on this build nor all the other driver fixes as I dont want to separate the builds and the Beta was everywhere so I rolled back to the Beta core for the release.

the standalone at 120 megs is alll good it has proper screens with correct ratios of all my recommended games :clapping: good luck guys

why in the f**k would you rollback to the beta core for? who cares if the beta is everywhere! i mean the whole point of a beta is to get as many people as you can to test in hopes they have some good input to help the project along!

i think i can say in all fairness that most the users that are following this project want the latest and greatest updates and not something thats been rolled back to some beta form just because a beta copy in floating around out there.

sure we are going to all download this but it really sucks knowing there is a bunch of fixes that have not been added to this release based on a beta floating around out there.

maybe this release should have been called CoinOPS_Gold_Rolled_Back_StandAlone_Beta_Version :)

PS. BritneysPAIRS you should care who releases your work for you because this time around it got hacked upped and who really knows what you might get! people need to release $hit just like you want them to and not how they feel like doing it,, as in hey i will add this to the release because i'm just a nice guy and everyone needs all 1000+ sceneshots in a standalone release!

peace,

"only missing:

moremorp [folder: moremorp - size: 3mb]

missing rom: 87c52.mcu [size: 65536] [CRC32: a9785039]

stratof [folder: stratof - size: 3mb]

missing rom: a-6v.mcu [size: 4096] [CRC32: c2265544]

when found i upload to bitgamer the FULL pack"

Whats this all about so is the full pack missing roms or something?, & I agree with HF, Bp should have officially released it (both Full & standalone), that way it gets out correctly packed.

What is GOING ON here?

Is the actual so famous and hunted STAND-ALONE a "rolled back" BETA?

Is it the FINAL FINAL build or not?

If so, I will kill my share because I am SPREADING the WORD

as a FINAL FULL COMPLETE LAST release.

Someone is toying us...

BP please, give us a final word on the actual 120MB file.

Final build or a "rolled BACK" beta version?

Cospefogo.

What is GOING ON here?

Is the actual so famous and hunted STAND-ALONE a "rolled back" BETA?

Is it the FINAL FINAL build or not?

If so, I will kill my share because I am SPREADING the WORD

as a FINAL FULL COMPLETE LAST release.

Someone is toying us...

BP please, give us a final word on the actual 120MB file.

Final build or a "rolled BACK" beta version?

Cospefogo.

Yeah, seriously. I've been waiting so long for this and hope it ain't a half-baked BETA with BP holding back on the proper full complete final version :)

Whats this all about so is the full pack missing roms or something?, & I agree with HF, Bp should have officially released it (both Full & standalone), that way it gets out correctly packed.

well in all fairness (xbox) i didn't say BP should release this him self because i know BP doesn't have the upload speed to do that, i'm just saying he should care who uploads his work and only have that person do it on every update.. he had that person but for what ever reason he didn't ask me to release this update for him like i have done in the past for him. so i guess i am not the right person for the job in his eyes either.

It was rolled back to the beta core because the beta itself was leaked into the wild when it shouldn't have been.

The 120MB release is everything, except the roms ie, screenshots at proper aspect ratio, all DATS, etc etc. I upped a 8.32MB version without the screenshots. The full 4GB release was made by whoever, though I don't know where the roms that were included with it came from, or if they need run through ClrMame/Romcenter to be 100% compatible.

All the releases comprise the exact same beta CoinOPS core. Changes are constantly being made anyway so even if a 'Final' version were to be released it would probably be outdated by another build in a day or two. Not to mention this new XBMC/CoinOPS integrated project that is going on which may introduce more fixes. Also with BP looking into adding never before seen drivers eg SF1, then it is constantly evolving.

IMO BP should be releasing numbered builds so that everyone knows exactly which version they have and which version they need to be able to keep up to date. It's entirely up to him though :)

I say just be grateful for the current build and just wait for another update. It's not like he has buried the project, if anything, with new drivers etc it will be much better than it already is.

this is the final CoinOPS GOLD ...... it will then have 2nd Quarter 3rd quarter 4th qaurter 5th quarter..... All builds will be exponential..eg if you have CoinOPS Gold and get 5th quarter it will be all updates this will mean 1st quart maybe 10megs 2nd will be 20megs etc they will allways get larger but still small in release size

etc

This is the final version all other realses will be patchs to go on CoinOPS GOLD FULL. CoinOPS has that list of tested games and im aware other others to patch in now. (about 6-7 have been fixed at present with updated drivers) Some of these would have made it in but I rolled it back to the BETA Driver to save confusion. Everything can be patched from BETA or CoinOPS gold in the future.

reading the crap about rolling it back..... its cause the beta wasnt tagged as beta if people told me they would release it I would have tag it in source as beta onscreen on launch then it wouldnt have been an issue. It was that or rebranding it as people would be asking me questions about why sf1 didnt work say :) and I would say its beta

and they would say no it isnt it doesnt say it is.

2nd quarter will be out soonish

PS im sorry about this but it cause all my issues with arcades.... from now on all BETAs will be taged as such and I could careless where they go. The source is out there and anyone can do what ever they want themselves. And talk such as why I dont do stuff just makes the release slower and makes me work on other projects. Also the help I got on this one was about 20 promised and nothing much else. A few people helped later on with the spreadsheet and I thanked them but most are complainers and tire kickers and ex HK$ users and ive allways said just go and use another mame or build your own mame its that simple really

I have told people for years to release it themselves and contact me to help them do it...if you guys did that it wouldnt be an issue IM NOT DOING it plain and simple...it has its own issues and I just Dev, if they want my builds work with me and dont expect me to allways do what you want your free to do it yourself. Im not telling you guys again my rules of release its plain and simple and allways has been the same im not changing it on you guys. that side you should start your own thread and work it out yourselves I dont know about that side and never will.

WARNING:::::: If there is any more talk about this the only way you will hear from me is MSN people till its ready.....things go well talking instead of flaming

the people that complain so much should do it themselves ive seen so many try and drop out its not funny but my project has remained consistant in thought since I split from MAMEdox others have changed there tune, look up and you will find that this project has been done the same way with the same goals against many peoples wishs. Under my build you have seen intivation that no one has helped with. If you have a difference in philisophy as many do they want every feature like they are a mame dev start a branch and make it happen I stated my goals about 3-4 years ago and ive seen it improve but stay focused from that day.

My rant over and out

Edited by BritneysPAIRS