---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

question.

in older versions of coinops and older versions of mamedox you used to get the dumping driver data and scanning for roms when you first booted up the emu.

i noticed this didnt happen with the new standalone.

is this normal for the new standalone?

Did you rebuild the romset and put the roms in the roms folder?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a very nice skin for CoinOPS GOLD by WaCk0:

Preview: http://img226.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...t_122_205lo.jpg

Source: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...2293&st=45#

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/155383653/Gold.rar

EDIT: Not working properly with CoinOPS Gold unfortunately. There is text misplacement.

Edited by Vegeta

Building games. You wont get that unless you deleted the tdata/babeface folder and reput back the save

Also note to scan for games read the Readme or Help it says to turn on the setting Allow Games to Be added and Removed :) that will allow you to have the options to scan.

SF1 isnt on this build nor all the other driver fixes as I dont want to separate the builds and the Beta was everywhere so I rolled back to the Beta core for the release.

the standalone at 120 megs is alll good it has proper screens with correct ratios of all my recommended games :) good luck guys

CoinOPS GOLD full version has been released at the ---- link removed --- forums under the Xbox1 Downloads > Xbox1 Game Downloads section

And here is the Standalone version for those who don't want to download the full 4,49Gb package:

-- links removed ---

I'ts exactly the same as full version except that this one doesn't include the roms. Instead, use the included

"CoinOPS GOLD romset.dat" under the "- Stuff to Help" folder to rebuild the romset.

Awesome - a big thank you for getting it up and making the links avaliable :)

@BP - Awesome work! :)

CoinOPS GOLD full version has been released at the ---- link removed --- forums under the Xbox1 Downloads > Xbox1 Game Downloads section

And here is the Standalone version for those who don't want to download the full 4,49Gb package:

-- links removed ---

I'ts exactly the same as full version except that this one doesn't include the roms. Instead, use the included

"CoinOPS GOLD romset.dat" under the "- Stuff to Help" folder to rebuild the romset.

Awesome - a big thank you for getting it up and making the links avaliable :)

@BP - Awesome work! :)

Links to CoinOPS itself should have never been posted and that user has been warned. Please read our board rules.

If there are any other places in this thread that I should know about, please let me know via PM. Thank you. :naughty:

Links to CoinOPS itself should have never been posted and that user has been warned.

MameOx is a 'safe' download from xbox-scene as they do not allow anything which uses the SDK. As CoinOPs was built upon MameOx I assumed it was ok. I have taken down my link to it for the meantime, although mine was just for the emu itself, no roms obviously.