---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

I don't understand why people don't give preference for the

release of the stand alone itself. ROMS can be found on many many many

places out there... CoinOPS Gold does not!

I am very tired of searching for it and I can't find the STANDALONE THING

anywhere. I really don't care about the roms. I have my own collection here...

:naughty:

:(

C.

If BP gives his permission, I will release aswell a standalone version with a dedicated

clrmame datfile to build and match the full release romset.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C.

If BP gives his permission, I will release aswell a standalone version with a dedicated

Hello RastanX!

This is absolutely the BEST thing to be done!

A quick donwload for everybody instead of a HUGE 4GB file.

Easier for the uploader, easier for the downloader, easier for those who preach "the word".

If you can do that, please.

Peace,

Cospefogo.

C.

Hello RastanX!

This is absolutely the BEST thing to be done!

A quick donwload for everybody instead of a HUGE 4GB file.

Easier for the uploader, easier for the downloader, easier for those who preach "the word".

If you can do that, please.

Peace,

Cospefogo.

Best Idea I have heard to date - easier to get, maybe even a better distribution than with a 4GB File. I'm pro standalone too!

standalone is a great idea. the dat file that came with coinops had all games that are compatibility with mame and not just the games that BP has tested as working. if you could make a dat file with just the games that BP thinks should be included it would help not having games like tekken that are not playable.

The standalone that I gave you has dats in etc in the - Helfull Files Directory :naughty: and is all done about 10 people have the rar and all said they would upload it... it should be around. Also IQ_132 just added in Street Fighter 1 working perfectly for me and I added it :(

I cant help it no one says what they want it was done and released 1 week ago and people havent done what they said they would

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

The standalone that I gave you has dats in etc in the - Helfull Files Directory :) and is all done about 10 people have the rar and all said they would upload it... it should be around. Also IQ_132 just added in Street Fighter 1 working perfectly for me and I added it :)

I cant help it no one says what they want it was done and released 1 week ago and people havent done what they said they would

Well, OK. Send me the last standalone version and i upload via torrent on thepeerhub or bitgamer or undergroundgamer of you chose.

The standalone that I gave you has dats in etc in the - Helfull Files Directory :) and is all done about 10 people have the rar and all said they would upload it... it should be around. Also IQ_132 just added in Street Fighter 1 working perfectly for me and I added it :)

Well, OK. Send me the last standalone version and i upload via torrent on thepeerhub or bitgamer or undergroundgamer of you chose.

Thumbs up for BITGAMER and UNDERGROUNDGAMER.

Thumbs up...

Thumbs up.

In undergoundgamer I can stay as seeder as well.

C.

CoinOPS GOLD full version has been released at the --link removed--- forums under the Xbox1 Downloads > Xbox1 Game Downloads section

And here is the Standalone version for those who don't want to download the full 4,49Gb package:

--- links removed ---

I'ts exactly the same as full version except that this one doesn't include the roms. Instead, use the included

"CoinOPS GOLD romset.dat" under the "- Stuff to Help" folder to rebuild the romset.