---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

lord pro MSN me!!!! if you want to release this. You will need CoinOPS plus CoinOPS + expansion then it will be released as a stanalone and as a 4.7 gig version :( will take about 4 hours to make I would say.

It still means CoinOPS will come out... I may just intergrate a CoinOPS launcher into my build as the sorting and favs are more intuative than my Build at present it is only a pretty left/right game launcher with fan art .... very pretty for 20 games not so much for 1000. Hench why ive moved to an Audio Visual rather than Music Movies TV Shows Coinops new example with non inserted Coinops but running a launcher to coinOPS

11111.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lord pro MSN me!!!! if you want to release this. You will need CoinOPS plus CoinOPS + expansion then it will be released as a stanalone and as a 4.7 gig version :( will take about 4 hours to make I would say.

It still means CoinOPS will come out... I may just intergrate a CoinOPS launcher into my build as the sorting and favs are more intuative than my Build at present it is only a pretty left/right game launcher with fan art .... very pretty for 20 games not so much for 1000. Hench why ive moved to an Audio Visual rather than Music Movies TV Shows Coinops new example with non inserted Coinops but running a launcher to coinOPS

11111.jpg

hey BritneysPAIRS. yes i CoinOPS plus CoinOPS + expansion that you gave me through your ftp server. we could communicate through MSN but i don't know if you remember every time you gave me a big file several minutes later msn would log me out, so we used your ftp server which worked great. B)

i still have the information to log on. i also got your beta coinops gold off the server. that would be the best place to but the new package files so that i could download them. :(

i was just wondering if it is a 4.7gb release that means its coming with the roms which i already got from you through your ftp server. to save me & you hours of uploading/downloading to just verify that i have the roms with a program we used when we released acrcde to coinops. (not sure whats the name of the program) because i don't have a very fast connection.

i'll try to log on tonight if i remember correctly our time zones are different.

i will be using megaupload for this release.

(just have a question instead of going through all this its very easy you just make a account at megaupload and download the web tool bar and click the upload tab and drag and drop your files which automatically gives you links to your files for sharing to others) :)

if you decide to use megaupload its easy drag and drop and walk away

if you have question i could answer them.

steps

-make a account (Get the free user account)

-download the web tool bar located on the left hand side of the site

(if you can't find it just google [megaupload toobar]

-install tool bar

-restart your web explorer

-start up your web explorer

-now you see a [m & a arrow pointing up)

-click the arrow

-make sure it shows that your logon

-finally drag and drop your files

-then provide links to your file for sharing :(

Edited by lordpro

11111.jpg

hey BritneysPAIRS i like the other pic version better then this one that you uploaded but removed. :(

I dont care how its uploaded..... anyone can do it ill supply how to merge CoinOPS plus CoinOPS+ to make CoinOPS GOLD and be using FTP to give the change files over then its up to who ever to release it.

Need to talk via MSN I could careless about how where it gets out.... its up to you guys

That last screen is just a toying around there is about 10 trial GUI configs and I am currently assessing exactly how easy and pretty I want the xbox software to work for me.... I may turn this into another project but the coding is 97percent complete and the skinning is about 90 percent complete the way the GUI operates is still under consideration

I dont care how its uploaded..... anyone can do it ill supply how to merge CoinOPS plus CoinOPS+ to make CoinOPS GOLD and be using FTP to give the change files over then its up to who ever to release it.

Need to talk via MSN I could careless about how where it gets out.... its up to you guys

That last screen is just a toying around there is about 10 trial GUI configs and I am currently assessing exactly how easy and pretty I want the xbox software to work for me.... I may turn this into another project but the coding is 97percent complete and the skinning is about 90 percent complete the way the GUI operates is still under consideration

ok im log-in to Msn :(

NO torrents are slow :(

Torrents speed is virtually limitless! It's only dictated by how much bandwidth the seeders are willing to provide. I've downloaded torrents at 20MB/s before. Probably you haven't got it set up properly, or are using crappy public trackers.

Unless I'm mistaken you are limited to less than 100kB/s when you are downloading from megaupload? I wouldn't have the patience to download 4+ gigs at 100kB/s. Whatever works for you folks.

I never seem to be online when BP is anyway due to the 12 hour time difference or I'd make a torrent. Going by what Rob said a while back, it's likely that BP's bandwidth isn't very good, so for him to send someone over 4gigs is going to take a hell of a long time.

NO torrents are slow :(

Torrents speed is virtually limitless! It's only dictated by how much bandwidth the seeders are willing to provide. I've downloaded torrents at 20MB/s before. Probably you haven't got it set up properly, or are using crappy public trackers.

Unless I'm mistaken you are limited to less than 100kB/s when you are downloading from megaupload? I wouldn't have the patience to download 4+ gigs at 100kB/s. Whatever works for you folks.

I never seem to be online when BP is anyway due to the 12 hour time difference or I'd make a torrent. Going by what Rob said a while back, it's likely that BP's bandwidth isn't very good, so for him to send someone over 4gigs is going to take a hell of a long time.

i max out my 7MB/s connection using megaupload.

hey BritneysPAIRS

i won't be able to release the package due to the busy next two weeks i have with school and work.

due to the time zone difference i will be working or at school by the time your logon. since your 90-95 percent done with the release package means that you will be ready in a couple of days. which brings me back to i have to set my prioritys first with midterms coming up and work. i was ready to release it on monday which was my plan when i first communicated with you, BritneysPAIRS.

i hope someone will release this package it looks very promising :(

the method you choose to release the package is up to you. BritneysPAIRS just wants it to be release for sharing in the xbox community.