---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

I can't wait for this release. I've done a bit of reading and have been hearing some really good things about Coinops so I am really looking forward to getting it onto my 'box. Typical Newbie Question: there will be a download for first time users with all needed coinops files? At the moment I am using mamedox 1.1 and am looking to change. Keep up the good work. If I can help in any way (maybe with translations or something like that let me know). Cheers from Austria :(

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

needs about 2 weeks more of work till BETA id say refresh for later screen. Depends on CoinOPS release as it may require work to get it out even though I dont use CoinOPS now myself

I mean ive merged Xbmc DVD2xbox and Coinops into one build but just run the core features highly stylised

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

needs about 2 weeks more of work till BETA id say refresh for later screen. Depends on CoinOPS release as it may require work to get it out even though I dont use CoinOPS now myself

I mean ive merged Xbmc DVD2xbox and Coinops into one build but just run the core features highly stylised

you still don't have anyone to release CoinOPS gold?

just let me know how big of a file... is it a patch (like when i help release arcade to coinops) or the full release 4.3 gb

:(