---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the set baed uses.

i also see someone uploaded the full coinops final ind(3.5gb) on a certain download site and im not talking about torrents either.

I just pulled down this version from a certain download site (maybe not the same certain download site you are talking about). It's the 4/3/08 release of CoinOPs. I'm not sure why, but it was just posted with all the roms about 2 days ago.

I'll keep guessing and randomly downloading until I find the one from this weekend.

The hunt is half the FUN!

/not

:huh:

Edited by BigNick0

they will be out of date if this version goes live

its the same roms as what will be in this new release only thing people would have to do is replace the old version of coinops with the new version.

Thats rubbish :huh: for alot of stuff also if your downloading why not get the latest rather than work out how to merge the 2...... and you havent seen alot of the changes as I said fumanchu but that beta being out is very bad and will confuse people. So I might just remove all driver changes back to the Beta to save confusion once again because of people not respecting Betas properly

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Thats rubbish :huh: for alot of stuff also if your downloading why not get the latest rather than work out how to merge the 2...... and you havent seen alot of the changes as I said fumanchu but that beta being out is very bad and will confuse people. So I might just remove all driver changes back to the Beta to save confusion once again because of people not respecting Betas properly

what putting out a beta to help with the testing you mean and it was posted saying that it was a beta.people wont be confused and saying your going to remove drivers,sounds like your making someone out to be the bad guy here.

strange i just mentioned there was a download for another version and you post that well thanks a lot.

if I wanted it public I would have taged it as beta and put it out as public beta....... there are 2 or 3 diff beta versions out testing different things and I wanted to keep track of it because of previous leaks that have caused no end of issues that I still see from time to time

anyways....why not get the latest rather than work out how to merge the 2 and ask about issues that were allready sorted

Also that version I put out had a large bug in it that I put in on purpose just to see how well people test things (no responses as yet)...I allways do this in a BETA.... so far RX was the only one to have spotted the place holder bug

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

the reason i said there is another download for coinops final ind is because all you need to do is keep the screenshots and the roms delete the rest and just transfer over the new standalone emu.

some people dont like using torrents and because this was uploaded to rapidshare,it makes it easier for some people to get it.

I kinda thought you might purposely put a bug into the beta.... I've played several games without problems, but I don't get into the internal game options much (if that's where I might encounter this bug). Also been at the hospital pretty much everyday with an ill mother. Now I'm gonna have to see if I can locate the (on purpose) bug!