---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to use screenshots just name them the same as the rom but wth a .png at the and and put them in the screenshots folder.

Cool,

so do you go off the title in the games list? or do you need to use the name of the rom file?

to use screenshots just name them the same as the rom but wth a .png at the and and put them in the screenshots folder.

Cool,

so do you go off the title in the games list? or do you need to use the name of the rom file?

use the name of the rom you see in your file explorer.

I got it working, thanks again fumanchu :P

Has anyone tried any of the Raiden Fighters games or Viper Phase 1?

Run and Gun works but has a bad EEP Rom error but dont know how to skip past that without a keyboard... :huh:

I see all of the MK Games has no sound so far but everything I've tried worked so far.

I got it working, thanks again fumanchu :P

Has anyone tried any of the Raiden Fighters games or Viper Phase 1?

Run and Gun works but has a bad EEP Rom error but dont know how to skip past that without a keyboard... :huh:

I see all of the MK Games has no sound so far but everything I've tried worked so far.

the sound is disabled on mk games so they play without all the jerkiness with the sound on.

raiden fighters dosent work on this version yrt but bp said he is going to work on drivers after this gets released.

been playing about with the vmm on mameox128 plus and found these to be the best settings for ashura blade.

config to use :

Force VM : Yes (of course)

Threshold : 3 Mb

Commit size : 768 Kb

Frameskip mode 9

maybe you could try it in coinops bp.

fumanchu you really shouldnt release a BETA :P this is how a I got so many questions about main event not working when someone released the Beta of Arcades. Its lucky I guess the BETA is so stable but now there will be 2 versions of CoinOPS GOLD released with diff features ........ to save me confusion I will have to rebrand it I would say (theres features and changes to that build although that build is the all the stable code at the time without some of the code I new was a little unstable)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

fumanchu you really shouldnt release a BETA :P this is how a I got so many questions about main event not working when someone released the Beta of Arcades. Its lucky I guess the BETA is so stable but now there will be 2 versions of CoinOPS GOLD released with diff features ........ to save me confusion I will have to rebrand it I would say (theres features and changes to that build although that build is the all the stable code at the time without some of the code I new was a little unstable)

yeah but it clearly states that it is a beta biuld and that the more feed back you get the better.

surely the more testers you have the better it is to iron out the creases if you know what i mean.

but if you want i can take it down.

edit/i have taken down the link bp,sorry for any inconvenience.