---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

Ok I have a quick question. I still run MamedOX platinum 2 and there are certain games that do not save the score after I return to the main menu. Has this been changed in later installments... and if not, can it be fixed? As in "is it possible" ... as opposed to "put it in now at the last moment"

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried out operation wolf and operation thunderbolt on coinops with a madcatz lightgun and it works really well played through a couple of levels on each and never encountered any real problems.

Hey Britneyspairs,

Great work on coinops+ thanks for many nights playing great games with friends. It totally rocks!

I've also been following these threads over the past few months was wondering if I could help out at all with the testing of coinops gold?

it would be both a pleasure and an honour!

:thumbsup1:

hmm can't get the pm thing to work so if you could use my card to send me an email please BP would be most grateful!

Edited by sbpaabck

i have a question about the autoboot saves. since im playing the emu from the g drive do i need to point to the folder in the ini

such as g:\Emulators\CoinOPS Gold\autoboot saves ? the reason i ask is because my autoboot save folder is empty and ive played a bunch of different games

Hi. I love coinops gold. it´s my prefered emu of all. but i have no way saving and loading state. it crashes. i know i have infinite credits to end a game, but i can´t stay 10 hours in front of my box to end it. in my opinion, it would be a great option. thanks

Hi. I love coinops gold. it´s my prefered emu of all. but i have no way saving and loading state. it crashes. i know i have infinite credits to end a game, but i can´t stay 10 hours in front of my box to end it. in my opinion, it would be a great option. thanks

there is savestates in there already.

then, i don´t understand... when i try to save state in new coinops gold (like older coinops and platinum) the game crashes. First i redifine buttons. i use to configure both triggers to save state. but when i try to do it...it doesn´t work. sometimes i can save, but it crashes when i load state. Somone knows where is the matter?? maybe must i ftp any folder into my xbox?? ... i don´t really know... Thanks

then, i don´t understand... when i try to save state in new coinops gold (like older coinops and platinum) the game crashes. First i redifine buttons. i use to configure both triggers to save state. but when i try to do it...it doesn´t work. sometimes i can save, but it crashes when i load state. Somone knows where is the matter?? maybe must i ftp any folder into my xbox?? ... i don´t really know... Thanks

Savestates are not working for every game. As far as I could tell they don't work for most games. Savestates aren't even compatible with every game via Mame on the PC, but much less so with Xbox Mame.

If the game that you are playing happens to be compatible with FBAxxx, then use that instead. Savestates in FBAxxx are working perfectly.