---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much respect Kiwi BP - coinOPS and xbmc are all my xbox's need. I nearly brought a house near Ellerslie too : )

Apologies to all those foreigners reading this thread and seeing it's sidetracking a bit I'll take this offline perhaps....

BP-

just wanted to chime in with my thanks for the hard work. I spent quite some time testing a large chunk of the games for the spreadsheet, and it is extremely exciting to see that work paying off and I'm happy I was able to contribute in some small way to this great project.

i wondered why you were on msn at 3 in the morning my time bp. now i know.

hollywood which games did you end up testing? i noticed almost all the neogeo and capcom games were already tested if that was you thx.and thx to you also fumanchu.there were a ton of games to test i couldnt have done it alone

i still need to test the lightgun games bp i need to find my regular non high def xbox hook up so i can play on a regular tv. promise promise promise ill test the rotating and lightguns games by this weekend

im not lazy just busy.

forgot to ask hows the sound issues coming along? asura blade have sound yet :mad: ?

Edited by mtsaint