---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

I also think its better to make an `upgrade patch`: coinops2nd to coinopsgold separately with a full release of coinops gold.

Is there a way by upgrading that you dont loose all youre previous settings from coinops2nd?

Like favourites etc... I remember last times i lost always my colorized games and actually it took long time to select my favourite games again.

Good luck!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got strider2 working with those settings and also with vmm set to 4 and 1024 on mameox128.

for gaiapolice this was posted over at xs by bonus-jz.

"Its loading - you can use a password or cheat to jump to first stage (sadly Xbox only support J version) - anyway I was writing about this before. The problem is that with sound its working very slow. Normal turn off sound don't help here as game then not pass self test . Still for example Metamorphicforce (same hardware) have in cheats "skip memory test" so .....there is a hope for this great game."

even if strider dosent work bp it can be played flawleely on pcsxbox.

games i would like to see drivers fixed.

osman/cannon dancer

raiden fighters series/viper phase1(use the same driver.)

It will come in a standalone (40meg version)

Sorry there is newcolors now so the save will change at present its

Red = Lightgun (can be disabled or enabled in settings)

Blue = No Sound (can be disabled or enabled in settings)

Green = Hot

Dark Green = All Time Classic

Yellow = fav

Color.jpg

I need what the settings are if you put it into vmm.txt sorry fam both I cant get going...and I have removed the manual settings. If you can give me the line for each to add to vmm.txt I will see if I can sort the driver (if I can get them to boot)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

need what the settings are if you put it into vmm.txt sorry fam both I cant get going...and I have removed the manual settings. If you can give me the line for each to add to vmm.txt I will see if I can sort the driver (if I can get them to boot)

??????

i dont know it was the best settings i found for posted in this forum and they seemed to work pretty well with mame128 but i dont go messing around with text files incase i mess thing up.

Tested strider 2 it doesnt play well enough for me to add

Cleaned up the skin

Cleaned up the Hot/All Time fav displaying

Cleaned up some more cat

Cleaned Settings

Cleaned up OSDs

Redid the help section

Added a new Shooter Spinning Gun section

Add a new Gun section

Colored Lightgun games Red

Colored No sound games Blue and add a mute dialog if addition info is on

"X" now sorts by Name

"Y" now sorts by Genre

"B" now sorts by Manufacture

Right Thumb click in now sorts by times played and jumps to the game most played

New shutdown timer

new automattical add to favs if played alot setting

new visual bar to show how much you have played a game in settings (see lightgun game played 2 times it has a bar beside the name)

dd.jpg

ddd.jpg

This shows the blue color and mute icon on, but :unsure: I have now partial fixed the sound for that game partially and a few other games that use that driver also got FIXEIGHT clone added need to know other games that were fixed in hk build as ive fixed my first driver and it isnt to bad :(

Edited by BritneysPAIRS