---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

BP i know i said i would go over the spreadsheet tonight but someone called out sick so i volunteered to pull a double happens all the time i think im gonna call it a nite a turn in early. if your on msn early i might catch you. cheers to the 1emulation crew.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its OK someone messed up the spreadsheet I recovered it to a few days ago :(........... I have yesterdays one at work but wont be at work for 2-3 days :(

I got the feature going of the color no sound games blue by the way. I also did a few more features

I need every game going over to see if the cat is wrong..... a few could be better

also a list of all games that use spinners

Ikari Warriors, forgotten worlds....... etc as ill make it a cat

:(

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

New Visual Look at usage

what do people think...it can be turned off

golder.jpg

Hey I like that! It's quite sleek.

I never put coinops on my box... didn't have the time... or space. 1 gig left. Fumanchu just mention G Darius... which reminds me. Darius Gaiden had horrible frame skippage going on in MamedoX plat2 (however it's said). Anyway... has this issue been fixed in the first coinops or Gold here?

Anyway... Excellent job BP, your project is really coming together. And testers... awesome work. Grinding these games and all. BP, do you actually think, you will ever get to a place, where there is nothing more you can do?

Edited by Belthasar

I never put coinops on my box... didn't have the time... or space. 1 gig left. Fumanchu just mention G Darius... which reminds me. Darius Gaiden had horrible frame skippage going on in MamedoX plat2 (however it's said). Anyway... has this issue been fixed in the first coinops or Gold here?

It plays about 95% in MameOx128. DG is one of those shooters which really needs autofire, which only 128 has afaik. Had just a quick jump into it there, if you turn off the scaling filter and change frameskip to level 5 it runs damn near perfect.

When I used to play it I used the PSX version via PCSXbox as it seemed to run better IIRC.

bel did you turn off frameskipping in the options menu?

Turning it off will just make it run even slower :naughty:

[/OT]

Edited by gavin19

Cool... you say 128... I'm still running platinum 2. I hope it still works though, but if not, I am relieved to know it runs "damn near perfect" in later installments!

So hows it going? The testing that is.

Oh... I have another general question though. What kind of controllers... what can you guys tell me about controller functionality this time around? light guns ... check. Spinners too? What about roller balls. Not that can think of any games right off hand that use them... but.

I guess my real question is: are these accessories just spliced to an XboX controller cord? I know the XboX controller cable has 1 more wire than a typical USB, is that really enough? Is it that simple?

Alright... good to know. But what about these accessories? Is it actually adding controller types, or are you just making the xbox controller act as the accessory? (ie light gun)((reticule controlled by the analog?)) Ummm. Sorry... just trying to catch up on what is what.

As far as i know you can for instance in house of the dead3 use the controller or a lightgun.with mame on xbox you can also use a lightgun for those type of games but as far as i remember you couldnt use the cotroller.im pretty sure with rollerball type games were keymapped to work with the xbox controller and i think britneyspairs can tell you a bit more about that.

edit/hellsfury is your pmbox full or is it turned off?