---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in this build.... but after CoinOPS gold I am going to spend some time learning how to add new drivers and then I will look at new games I can add... will need testing and learning and seems like a good time to start new drivers after this build as its really nice and clean version of MAMEdOX just needs new games after this :)

Not in this build.... but after CoinOPS gold I am going to spend some time learning how to add new drivers and then I will look at new games I can add... will need testing and learning and seems like a good time to start new drivers after this build as its really nice and clean version of MAMEdOX just needs new games after this :)

i SOOO hope we all get ALL the mortal Kombat games running PERFECTLY ^^ some day

i SOOO hope we all get ALL the mortal Kombat games running PERFECTLY ^^ some day

0.72 or the mortal kombat pack,then your pretty much sorted.

edit/thats the neogeo 1on1 fighters been commented on in the spreadsheet about the missing strongest attack button.

you basically get the strongest punch on thecontroller but the strongest kick isnt keymapped.same goes for samurai showdown concerning the kick and the sword slash.