Who here has these games backed up?

Gouken

He's asking people to send him the games

Yes, but not for free.

That's actually worse then the assumption of the previous proposition, that's making a business out of something illegal.

By saying I will compensate someone for their time is not illegal. Buying back-ups of games is, and I never said I would "buy" them in this thread.

Will someone who has the time to send those to me please PM me?

Edited by Gouken

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying someone for their time to burn "back-ups" is illegal. No matter what way you word it.

You're right, never said I would pay though.

Of course you didn't that's why compensation in the US is accepted with dead goats for meat and children going into slavery.

>.>

Paying someone for their time to burn "back-ups" is illegal. No matter what way you word it.

You're right, never said I would pay though.

Of course you didn't that's why compensation in the US is accepted with dead goats for meat and children going into slavery.

>.>

It is? That's awesome! I have a few dead goats laying around, now I know what I can use them for!

Edit: haha, "dead goats laying around", I kill me!

Edited by Gouken

Yea honestly dude your getting the troll of the year award.

Wtf.com you've been here long enough to know the rules I'm surprised no one's locked this up yet.

Because I blatantly asked someone to PM me, I didn't ask what you think I'm asking. Why do you hate me?

I think it was more that he already owns the list of games that he posted, yet somehow they have all become inexplicably too scratched for his Xbox to read. Now all he requires is assistance in acquiring some backups to replace those which he already owns. No?

I would post you them but I live too far away. I'm assuming that you don't live in the UK that is.

Wtf.com you've been here long enough to know the rules I'm surprised no one's locked this up yet.

Because I blatantly asked someone to PM me, I didn't ask what you think I'm asking. Why do you hate me?

Why do you assume I hate you?

Why do you assume I hate you?

It's just something I say when people get on my case.