EA Class Action Lawsuit

Lucandrake

Gaming Politics

Awesome, I hope this sh!t makes EA loose the tiny amount of profit they got from spore, and force them to realize that treating consumers like thieves is like telling a close friend to go fuk themselves. Good things don't come from either of those actions.

Don't blame EA, blame Securom. It's their software that causes the problem. EA is just protecting their assests. If anything it's Securom's fault for making faulty code.

You know, for once it isn't EA's fault, but the company that provides the DRM protection.

I can blame EA, it obviously isn't protecting any asset, and their choice in trusting a bullsh!t company (which is laughing their ass off knowing they don't have to do anything and receive profit whether a game fails or not).

Saying not to blame EA is like saying "Don't blame the sh!t taker, blame the guy passing the sh!t for not wearing gloves".

Don't blame EA, blame Securom. It's their software that causes the problem. EA is just protecting their assests. If anything it's Securom's fault for making faulty code.

You know, for once it isn't EA's fault, but the company that provides the DRM protection.

What part of it is "faulty code?" I was under the impression that the DRM software did exactly what they wanted it to do, regardless of what the end user wanted. :(

I can blame EA, it obviously isn't protecting any asset, and their choice in trusting a bullsh!t company (which is laughing their ass off knowing they don't have to do anything and receive profit whether a game fails or not).

Saying not to blame EA is like saying "Don't blame the sh!t taker, blame the guy passing the sh!t for not wearing gloves".

That made zero sense.