Heroes Season 3

Krosigrim

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter and Syler are brothers, no wonder they have the same powers, DEE DE DEEEE. Good vs Evil and brothers too, I can't believe no one saw this coming. What a twist(with sarcasm)!!! I hope that hindi scientist turns into "The Fly". He sleep with the girl, was swinging on the roof and dropped down, and climbed a wall. I bet the girl gets pregnant and has a baby girl and not a boy just to be different.

• 2 weeks later...

So WTF happened with Mohinder??? No sign of him this week. He is such a jackass... But see how he turned into a pimp? And what the hell is up with that Spirit Walk-food & music combo? Ties to the formula? Ties to the serum? They connect TOO much as I stated. It's beyond overboard. I think I only watch more to see what the next connection is. That and I have invested too much time into the series already. I still like the show, but I don't know...

I'm pissed The German died.

Claire's storyarcs get old quick unless one of the other characters are in the picture. Just the whole "I want to be normal." being said every episode makes it boring. And now of course there mom vs mom thing going on. When will the writers just go ahead and send her to my house.