Heroes Season 3

Krosigrim

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first series and no more. It was just too far fetched even then, and I've heard it's only got much worse since. I can live without it. Actually what little I did watch of the 4400 (first 3 episodes), it was indeed better than Heroes. Better acting and a better premise.

I'd rather watch a great old show over and over again than stick with some mediocre crap, purely because it's new. Of the current series I only watch Dexter, CSI : Miami, The Shield and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I do watch a lot of defunct series repeatedly if they are worth it, mostly Seinfeld and Arrested Development.

Wait... I never watched 4400... but better acting? Uhhh... The acting in Heroes is spectacular. In my opinion, but still... I get no unnatural feelings from most the actors... in season 2 though... That boy Clair meets... The flying kid, his acting was lacking. And the lines they gave them on top of the Hollywood sign... lame.

I don't go after the new hotness, I watch what I like. Not that you ment it that way... I'm not interested because it's new... How many times can I watch 5th element or STTNG... Infinite I tell you.

My god the huge amount of fail in this thread.

Hahahahahahaha I cant say anything about Dexter... never watched it, nor 4400. Wait... I haven't seen Curb Your Enthusiasm or The Shield either... Or.... Arrested Development. But I know the Majority of those shows are good. Seinfeld... is just annoying to me. But Sky... your just a pessimist... aren't you. Hell, you only like Heroes because of Clair... Softy...

Arrested Development I have watched so many times it's absurd. It is the funniest series I have ever seen. It was never appreciated enough domestically hence it was pulled mid third season. Highly recommended.

TNG I used to watch a lot but IMO DS9 is better. More raw and dark than TNG but ultimately more enjoyable for it.

Well I remember when FOX canceled Firefly... I never saw it when it was on the air. But it had a fanbase, not very large, but still. The show was great, in my opinion. Fox has a habit of dropping the ball. They canceled Family guy 2 times... but people raised enough hell and brought it back.

Anyway, the writer of Firefly decided to give the fans closure, and made "Serenity" which sucked ass. He had to change the story, to make it movie like. As in they killed off someone to make it have more impact. The character development was lackluster... because it was just one movie. So you didn't have an idea how the characters interact... i.e. jokes that you wouldn't understand...

Joss Whedon has said the Firefly movie was basically another backdoor pilot to get the show back on the air. It didn't work obviously.

TNG I used to watch a lot but IMO DS9 is better. More raw and dark than TNG but ultimately more enjoyable for it.

WHAAAAAAAAAT!

I can't believe what I am hearing. I cannot accept your opinion... hahahahaha that show was ridiculously boring. Sure it was darker, but how many times can I see Odo turn into a cheesy liquid pile of crap. The episodes were far too often rehashes of the same 'ole crap. Bejorans were not a good plot point. It started to get cool after Warf came around. But damn... STTNG destroys that show. I know I know it's just opinions. I can "enjoy" some DS9... but for the most part... snore fest.

Joss Whedon has said the Firefly movie was basically another backdoor pilot to get the show back on the air. It didn't work obviously.

I just wish the fans made enough waves to bring it back when it was fresh... Damn FOX... their movies suck too... did you know they are publishing DBZ... It's gonna suck ass... IF... it is ever done. I heard rumors back in January that they had begun filming in Mexico... but I lost interest when I heard it was FOX... If finished, I GUARANTEE LAMENESS!

Edited by Belthasar

So yea. I'm staying at a friends house. Well They don't have cable. So recently they bought an antenna. Well I just got done hooking it up earlier... and I cant get NBC. Quite strange, as NBC has the strongest broadcast signal... as I remember in the old days around here. So WTF.... How am I supposed to watch Heroes tonight.... It comes on in an hour... and I am stuck. Damn it. Anyone know how long it takes to decode/recode a program and end up online? Average time something takes to hit the net?????

torrent should be up by morning I'm sure. I think NBC.com puts em up the next day, so they don't take away from TV views.