What was that game?

My friends wife is trying to remember the name of a game for nes, in which you killed with your hair. She said you start out, and it's night time, and well... you attack with your hair.

Anyone know this one?

Edited by Belthasar

i got one, you were in a helicopter, and it kind looked 3d. I've been trying to figure it out for years...

Urban Strike

Jungle Strike

Desert Strike

They were 3/4 side/top perspective. I'm not sure what you mean by kinda 3d, but 3/4 perspective seems like what you mean.

Edited by Belthasar

i should of mention, it was for the NES.

Well I edited my post... I had like 5 nes games but they were top down or side scrolling. When you said kinda 3d i thought you ment the 3/4 view, which none of the nes games had... I am unsure what you mean now. But I didn't extensively go into a major search, but I had like 5-6 games.

Then I said to hell with it and changed the title of the thread, as to include nes/snes games... or rather as to not exclude snes.... I guess I shoulda left everything the way it was......

it was set in the desert, i guess you can call it 3/4 perspective. i remember it was full of polygon type mountains. I would play it as a kid and never found it again.

Hmm... are you sure it wasn't for the SNES and not the NES? Your description sounds an awful lot like Desert Strike, as mentioned above, which came out on both the Sega Genesis and the SNES. I know, as for myself, I get a little mixed up sometimes when trying to remember an old game from when I was a kid. :)

• 2 weeks later...