Women and tattoos on the back of the neck?

Alpha

My girlfriend has tatoo's all over her arms. Do I love them? Yes. Do i love her? Yes. You have to like that style to be into it. I have tattoo's as well. I'm not concerned with how they will look when we're older.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I had a conversation with my mom once about me getting a tattoo. I'm all like, "It'll make me look cool.", and she's like, "But it's permanent!", so I respond, "So I'll be permanently cool, I see no issues with this."

Best tattoo conversation EVAR!

I made a thread about this in general a few years back. What are your thoughts? Like tattoos on a woman? Like tattoos on the back of a woman's neck? Or how about the lower back? Or the boobs?

I think I remember that thread. :lol: I've seen them in all places... back of the neck, across the chest, on their boobs, lower back... But yeah, idunno. I guess it depends on the tattoo and on the person with said tattoo. Alot of people, not just women, get a tattoo just to get one. You can pick those people out easy. I went my whole life up until a few years ago, before I got a tattoo, Eagle, Globe and Anchor... so yeah, I just didn't walk into a tattoo place, pick a print off the wall and tell them to stick it on above my butt crack. :)

The girl I'm with now wants to get a tattoo of something with her kid's names in it, and I'm down with that. I usually don't go for chicks with tattoos, but it will have meaning for her and will be tasteful... not just another cliche butt crack tat, that I swear, every girl I see has.

Some of Kat's tattoos are not hot in my opinion, like the faces. But I think certain tats come off as hot. On top of this... Kat is one hella cute girl. I find cute girls more attractive than "fine". Fine usually belongs to those who are asshats, their look is "i'm better than you". Also, Kat has meat on her bones... I hate the too skinny look... example: Lindsay Lohan used to look great, till she became a coke head.

My buddies wife has a half sleeve on her right arm, and I don't like it. But I have seen some that are too hot. It's like a badge. Girls who get many tattoos are often secure about themselves, and a confident girl, is an attractive girl... so maybe they play off of each other.

I just really don't like tattoos on boobs. Thats my thing.

I generally don't like tattoos on womens legs, I think Kat would be 10x hotter with out her legs mostly covered. I agree I can't stand skinny broads. I need hips and curves to get my juices flowing right.

I generally don't like tattoos on womens legs, I think Kat would be 10x hotter with out her legs mostly covered. I agree I can't stand skinny broads. I need hips and curves to get my juices flowing right.

Seconded. I think the tattoos could've been a bit better on her legs and it'd be fine, the faces though are a bit odd I think.

as you all know I have one tattoo of a penguin head that I drew. A friend of mine is a tattoo artist, and she has a star, which I think is over done, and an equal sign on her spine up by her neck, cause she's a lesbo. but, she told me that she'd do any tattoo for me, if I could tattoo myself first. haha

sounds good to me, a free tattoo of any size, or design if I can first tattoo myself. Sounds like a plan.

i like tattoos though, but I don't like leg tattoos, or tramp stamps, personally, it makes a girl look bad. Neck tattoos, it depends on what and where... I've seen some odd gullet tattoos on people at the mall and I'm not too fond of them. I love full back tattoos though. and face tattoos are a no go for me.

oh, and I'm not a skinny chick, nor a fatty either, but I don't really like where my tattoo is exactly, but its all good, I love the picture. I've put it up before though.