Women and tattoos on the back of the neck?

Alpha

Just recently I've been starting to notice more and more women with a tattoo on the back of their necks. Sometimes its a little hidden or its completely showing. Honestly, tattoos in general I find as a big turn off when it comes to women. But on the neck? Why?

Does the tattoo on the back of the neck have the same purpose as the tattoo on a lower woman's back? Yeah, for doggy style? What's the point? You may as well look at a painting on the wall instead.

I've already began seeing old raggy, flabby women, with these horrible looking tattoos on their lower back that's all scrunched up with their saggy skin.

Last but not least, since I was a toddler, I've always hated seeing tattoos on a woman's breasts. Forget about piercings and what not, but a permanent "green dragon" tattoo taking over the entire boob like another nipple is not my kind of thing.

I made a thread about this in general a few years back. What are your thoughts? Like tattoos on a woman? Like tattoos on the back of a woman's neck? Or how about the lower back? Or the boobs?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I was walking through the 'store' with my daughter yesterday and there was this girl of about 15 with a tattoo on her neck. I was thinking the same thing. I know my daughter won't be getting pastered with tattoos, especially not at that age.

A friend of mine recently got one on her neck too and I was shocked. She already has like 6 tats but they are all hidden, except for a small one on her ankle. But this one is a tat of a barcode that says 'Expensive biatch' underneath. Not cool. Plus it's too far up her neck so now unless she wears a scarf it's visible all the time.

Hell, my ex-wife had 3 small tats too, one on her ankle, which I didn't mind, but then 1 on each shoulder blade which I wasn't a fan of. I'm worried about where's next. The thing about these tats on the lower back and neck is that they're deliberately visible. If it was somewhere discreet and small then I wouldn't care. As you said GC, one age/weight takes over then these once 'sexy' tats will just end up looking deformed and ugly :S

Tattoos are hot. Not a high amount or high sized one, but tattoo's that are stylish and actually appeal are smoking.

Those old ladies with those lower back tattoos, no.

A woman with 6 tattoos and one on her neck that says the words "Expensive biatch".....no.

A woman with a tat on her breast, that doesn't encase the nipple, usually works.

Lower back tats when a woman is live and vibrant, young and able to pull it off, yes.

Vag tats no, ass tats yes, yes on the shoulder, no on the arm, OK on the neck, ankle's hot, ...

What I'm trying to say is, it depends!

Just recently I've been starting to notice more and more women with a tattoo on the back of their necks. Sometimes its a little hidden or its completely showing. Honestly, tattoos in general I find as a big turn off when it comes to women. But on the neck? Why?

Does the tattoo on the back of the neck have the same purpose as the tattoo on a lower woman's back? Yeah, for doggy style? What's the point? You may as well look at a painting on the wall instead.

I've already began seeing old raggy, flabby women, with these horrible looking tattoos on their lower back that's all scrunched up with their saggy skin.

Last but not least, since I was a toddler, I've always hated seeing tattoos on a woman's breasts. Forget about piercings and what not, but a permanent "green dragon" tattoo taking over the entire boob like another nipple is not my kind of thing.

I made a thread about this in general a few years back. What are your thoughts? Like tattoos on a woman? Like tattoos on the back of a woman's neck? Or how about the lower back? Or the boobs?

You know it really depends on the tattoo. You can get a tasteful tat or a skanky/tacky one. My g/f got some littles on her side(love handles) and I find it really sexy. It's all about location, location, location, and the tastefulness. Plus she's going to school for "art" so it kinda goes with her personality you know? It's like saying a baker thats never tired his own bread.

love em, my wife has a rose on the back of her neck, and some ankle tats, of course I am heavily tattooed, I don't like the lower back tat though, its too over done, like the tribal. there is nothing sexier then a woman with full sleeves.

My wife has several tats, including one on her lower back. I'm fine with them. She also had dozens of body piercings when we started dating. Most of these I did not like, and now that we're married and have a daughter I will not tolerate them in the least.

I on the other hand, have none. Just 3 piercings in my left ear. I used to have 5 in the left and 2 in the right.