Thin Crust Pizza ....

Alpha

Pizza  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tell me, why do people buy thin crust pizza? It's an absolute waste of money. You're basically paying more for less. I'm a kind of guy who likes the bread in a regular pizza. Thin crust just makes it more of a grease fest. I'm also not a fan of deep dish because it then is too much bread. You may as well bring out the butter to finish the left over bread.

In my opinion, they should give us a price deduction if we want thin crust pizza. Keeping it the same price is a slap in the face. The only abnormal pizza that I love is "cheese stuffed" pizza which has cheese in the crust of the pizza too. Now that's delicious and is a price increase.

Anyway, I went to a buddy's house last week and all he had was thin crust pizza. I couldn't fill myself up, before all the Pizza was gone.

Let me know what you think about this and please vote in the poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to piss my brother off everytime he ate one. I kept calling it Paper Pizza and asked him if he was gonna eat the box too. I pretty much said the same things you said about a thin crust

I'll enjoy any type as they're all tasty. It's just that using utensils for deep dish pizza kinda weirds me out, then again most people outside of America eat theirs with forks and knives so whatever.

I'll enjoy any type as they're all tasty. It's just that using utensils for deep dish pizza kinda weirds me out, then again most people outside of America eat theirs with forks and knives so whatever.

I've tried eating pizza with utensils, but it's a major pain in the ass, unless you have a damn good knife. The time I did try to do it, the pizza slid off the plate to the floor. Of course, I was using a plastic knife, which could drive a man insane.

as far as grease fest on a thin crust that only if you get pork on your pizza. a thin crust veggie is real good.about 80% of pizza toppings all come from pig pepperoni sasauge ham canadian bacon bacon all pork.

my personal fav though is deep dish nothing beats a good deep dish pizza. i dont think thin crust is a rip off at all it just depends on what your in the mood for.